MNF: Browns @ Jets

BleedTheClock

I'll take the win. But for a 20 point win, it still wasn't very pretty at times. Defense played well, but that's not a shock considering the offense we were playing.

Baker and the offense showed flashes of being good, but also looked pretty bad at times. They just need to become more consistent and continue to gel. I and many Browns fans felt that it might take our offense awhile to get going this season and that seems to be the case.

We've gotta clean things up more though, or else next week could get ugly.

1 hour ago, DawgX said:

I think the offense will get better as the season goes on. It seems like they're very much still figuring things out and learning to gel together.

It wasn't very different last week in Tennessee. They'd look really good at times on offense and then completely lost.

The biggest difference in playcalling between last year and this year has been extremely long developing routes + Baker always trying to make a play by not taking 5 yards but going for 15. Lot of holding onto the ball waiting for plays to develop compared to last year where it seemed to be more quick hitters and intermediate routes.

They need to adjust the playcalling for next week badly and go back to more slants, digs, screens and less 15+ yard routes. Get the ball out of his hands quicker.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:
7 hours ago, Malfatron said:

I think Cleveland gonna swing for a blowout and miss

So good.

One time I predicted Kamara would get multiple women in Dallas pregnant after the Saints victory there.

So don’t feel too bad @Malfatron

Edited by Dome
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, SkippyX said:

Bell is averaging 3.4 ypc, 5.8 per catch, and 4.1 per touch with 1 TD and 1 fumble

He was a product of his line in Pittsburgh and is a product of his line in New Jersey.

He's tied for 55th in yards per rush.

The 14 million dollar a year Poor Baby!

Seriously???

2 minutes ago, SkippyX said:

Bell is averaging 3.4 ypc, 5.8 per catch, and 4.1 per touch with 1 TD and 1 fumble

He was a product of his line in Pittsburgh and is a product of his line in New Jersey.

He's tied for 55th in yards per rush.

The 14 million dollar a year Poor Baby!

Nick Foles had a 90.3 QBR in 12 regular season games with Pederson but only 74.2QBR in 14 games before that.

See how easily raw numbers can be manipulated. 

• Like 2