2020 College Prospects

BroncoBruin

"All you have is a UDFA"

Of all the horrible takes you've flooded this thread with, this is the dumbest one and you keep going back to it. I guess Rod Smith (who you hyped up in THIS THREAD) was "just an UDFA". I guess Chris Harris Jr. was "just an UDFA". There's no consistency to your arguments whatsoever, except that they're consistently dumb. 

3 minutes ago, BroncoBruin said:

Freeman was a Day 3 pick and their leading rusher the year prior was Steven Jackson who barely cracked 700. Unlike Denver in 2020, RB was viewed by the team as a huge need. 

Freeman wasn't drafted while Shanny was there so they gave Shanny free range to get a shiny new toy and what did he chose???

A rb in the 3rd round hmmmm.

Mcvay, Kyle, Rich think alike thanks for my Jersey

Edited by thebestever6

1 minute ago, BroncoBruin said:

"All you have is a UDFA"

Of all the horrible takes you've flooded this thread with, this is the dumbest one and you keep going back to it. I guess Rod Smith (who you hyped up in THIS THREAD) was "just an UDFA". I guess Chris Harris Jr. was "just an UDFA". There's no consistency to your arguments whatsoever, except that they're consistently dumb. 

I'm strictly talking about his paycheck brother. He's over achieved for sure.

1 minute ago, thebestever6 said:

Freeman wasn't drafted while Shanny was there so they gave Shanny free range to get a shiny new toy and what did he chose???

A rb in the 3rd round hmmmm.

Mcvay, Kyle, Rich think alike thanks for my Jersey

Just please have consideration for the sharing of rational ideas in this thread the rest of the season. Nobody is going to want to hear this insanity all year. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, thebestever6 said:

I'm strictly talking about his paycheck brother. He's over achieved for sure.

So they're likely to invest a Day 2 pick at RB and the fact that Lindsay doesn't make as much money is evidence of that? As if teams wouldn't actively try to spend as LITTLE at an individual position as possible? You're just trolling, nobody makes arguments this mind-numbingly stupid.

Edited by BroncoBruin

Just now, BroncoBruin said:

So they're likely to invest a Day 2 pick at RB and the fact that Lindsay doesn't make as much money is evidence of that?

When a rookie is on his rookie deal you have a number you want to invest on certain positions

Since Sutton, Fant, and most of the oline is on rookie deals you wanna up grade that because it's a need for a rookie qb.

At rb since you're only investing 3rd round pick money and UDFA money you wanna go to the well day 2 or earlier bc Lock and most of the offense is on a rookie deal.

Just now, thebestever6 said:

When a rookie is on his rookie deal you have a number you want to invest on certain positions

Since Sutton, Fant, and most of the oline is on rookie deals you wanna up grade that because it's a need for a rookie qb.

At rb since you're only investing 3rd round pick money and UDFA money you wanna go to the well day 2 or earlier bc Lock and most of the offense is on a rookie deal.

Another winner of an argument: because the Broncos aren't paying a lot of money at RB, that means they'll want to pay more money at RB despite not needing to.

This is...incredible. 

• Like 2

Another winner of an argument: because the Broncos aren't paying a lot of money at RB, that means they'll want to pay more money at RB despite not needing to.

This is...incredible. 

Rich is gonna go get his Darrell Henderson in round 2 or 3. 

Past history tells future results. 

Just now, thebestever6 said:

Rich is gonna go get his Darrell Henderson in round 2 or 3. 

Past history tells future results. 

Don't forget, the Broncos had 4 picks in 2007. The next year, they went 8-8, choked their way out of the playoffs, fired Shanahan and hired McDaniels. 

The franchise is doomed! You can't argue with history. 

• Like 1

Why is a second round RB more valuable than a second round DE or a second round OG or a second round CB? 

It's not that's why a trade down or trading von Miller is on the table.

Elway found shaq barrett, also found that nice pass rusher this year.

When you build a top 10 time of possesion offense a Von Miller is more of a luxury at 31 watch for a trade for the Colts round 2 Redskins pick.

2 minutes ago, BroncoBruin said:

Don't forget, the Broncos had 4 picks in 2007. The next year, they went 8-8, choked their way out of the playoffs, fired Shanahan and hired McDaniels. 

The franchise is doomed! You can't argue with history. 

If you recall Shanny wanted to trade the farm for Megatron but settled for Scrub Jarvis Moss. 

I punched my TV that day