Week 1 GDT: LA Chargers @ Denver Broncos

broncosfan07

Just now, BroncoBruin said:

Mike McCoy is the first half MVP. Third and fourth options are making plays for the first time since Gase was OC. 

To be honest though Siemian's anticipation is *that* much better right now.  He's getting ball out sooner, and more decisively.

The pick-6 that was dropped and his missed pass to Sanders were his only 2 real mistakes.  He's been absolute NAILS since then.

And can I just point out that Barbre has been out for 2nd and 4th drive - TD's....Garcia 1st and 3rd...whiffs.   I know it's not just him.  But PLEASE GUYS - STOP WITH GARCIA.

4 minutes ago, broncosfan07 said:

Trevor is getting away with some really risky passes.

That's the difference between legit starters and the Alex Smith's of the league though, you've got to take some risks as an NFL qb.  Siemians fit the ball into some tight windows tonight.  Hopefully there are some more intermediate-long range opportunities on tap.

1 minute ago, Broncofan said:

To be honest though Siemian's anticipation is *that* much better right now.  He's getting ball out sooner, and more decisively.

The pick-6 that was dropped and his missed pass to Sanders were his only 2 real mistakes.  He's been absolute NAILS since then.

And can I just point out that Barbre has been out for 2nd and 4th drive - TD's....Garcia 1st and 3rd...whiffs.   I know it's not just him.  But PLEASE GUYS - STOP WITH GARCIA.

Garcia did spring CJ's long run on the 2nd scoring drive though.

5 minutes ago, elliot878 said:

That's the difference between legit starters and the Alex Smith's of the league though, you've got to take some risks as an NFL qb.  Siemians fit the ball into some tight windows tonight.  Hopefully there are some more intermediate-long range opportunities on tap.

Yup - the key being that anticipation gets the ball in there, or at least safely.   Being late in tight windows leads to TO's.   So far, so good.

Big 3rd down here.   If we keep the lead, really plays into our strengths and their weaknesses.

Archived