Calvin Pryor gets in fight, expected to be cut

mistakey

It could also be an escalated on field scuffle.  It may be just practice and amongst team mates but it's still competitive.  Maybe Pryor took a shot Lewis thought was excessive and it escalated.  Maybe Lewis burned him on a play and trash talked a bit more than Pryor could stand and it escalated.  We will never know unless Pryor talks because you know the browns have told Lewis not to say anything specific when the media asks.

6 minutes ago, DizzyDean said:

It could also be an escalated on field scuffle.  It may be just practice and amongst team mates but it's still competitive.  Maybe Pryor took a shot Lewis thought was excessive and it escalated.  Maybe Lewis burned him on a play and trash talked a bit more than Pryor could stand and it escalated.  We will never know unless Pryor talks because you know the browns have told Lewis not to say anything specific when the media asks.

I keep seeing the fight referred to as prepractice. I think if it happened because of practice or right after, it would have been no big deal. But prepractice, it musta been over some dumb stuff non football related is my guess. This front office is very conscious of the character of our team. If Calvin started a fight for some stupid, or punk reason, then I'd cut him, not both.

21 minutes ago, DizzyDean said:

If happened before practice, Pryor didn't even make it to the field today.

2 hours ago, Fatgerman said:

I keep seeing the fight referred to as prepractice. I think if it happened because of practice or right after, it would have been no big deal. But prepractice, it musta been over some dumb stuff non football related is my guess. This front office is very conscious of the character of our team. If Calvin started a fight for some stupid, or punk reason, then I'd cut him, not both.

2 hours ago, LouBegaFreak said:

If happened before practice, Pryor didn't even make it to the field today.

I know this, I was referring to a possible on field incident that carried over to the locker room this morning, and became physical.

Archived