It Mafia - The Losers have won, Derry is saved!

rackcs

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

The only thing it might be would be certification to practice before a specific court, which you very poorly described.

As if I would make this up. 

You truely say some dumb fuding things, no matter how smart you are. 

I have no reason to lie. 

Back to the game.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

lmfao. @Ragnarok

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

SO PRESTIGIOUS LOL

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Good work paying $100 to be "Certified."

I dont know. All i know is that you have to apply to test, you can only test twice in 10 years, and only one person in Austin passed last year. So mock it all you want. 

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I'd feel like a **** about this if Matts wasn't trying to get at me with it.

Dont feel like a dck. I date a 29 year old that has a family law practice that puts her in the "5%" before 30. Even if you laugh at the certification, she achieved. This is just another notch in her belt. 

Just now, theuntouchable said:

She may have talked it up a bit to you from what I can see. 

I doubted it. Last time we hung out she was in a study group of nothing but people who where lawyers that failed. I think its more prestigious than Swag would admit. 

4 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Like it looks legit and is a real thing, but she may have exaggerated a little. 

She makes $450k a year. She canceled all her clients and appointments for the last 3 months to study for it. That means that its worth over $100k to her. So I think its important. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I dont know. All i know is that you have to apply to test, you can only test twice in 10 years, and only one person in Austin passed last year. So mock it all you want. 

Ok, from what I can tell, it's equivalent to a food company paying so they can put an 'organic' sticker on their foods.  It doesn't really make a difference in the product, but it's good for marketing.  Partially because it just sounds prestigious.  Not that that's a bad thing at all.