It Mafia - The Losers have won, Derry is saved!

rackcs

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

I'm shocked that you two want even more crutches to playing the game, such as posting PMs.

Irony. 

Remember 9/25? That will forever be the day I tricked you into a Matts and then beat the hell out of you about your actual day job. You must still be salty. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Irony. 

Remember 9/25? That will forever be the day I tricked you into a Matts and then beat the hell out of you about your actual day job. You must still be salty. 

You mean when I lynched Rick in a lulzy fashion to make myself look like a mislynch candidate so I could use my ability on someone other than myself? lol

Just now, SwAg said:

You mean when I lynched Rick in a lulzy fashion to make myself look like a mislynch candidate so I could use my ability on someone other than myself? lol

Did that happen also? I only remember @Ragnarok and I teaching about lawyering after you made a fool of yourself. And thats not even including your thread play where you also sucked donkey nuts. 

:P

I dont mean any of the above. I know UNT will get confused.