It Mafia - The Losers have won, Derry is saved!

rackcs

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

I don't really get the point.  Like, last game I played, bcb capitalized certain letters in a post to spell out mason.  Our scum group picked up on it and could use that to our advantage.  It helped in terms of strategy plus narrowing down power roles.

And more eyes in a scum group mean it's more likely they'll catch onto it.  

Never gotten why people try to soft claim.  

i was pretty subtle.

4 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

I don't really get the point.  Like, last game I played, bcb capitalized certain letters in a post to spell out mason.  Our scum group picked up on it and could use that to our advantage.  It helped in terms of strategy plus narrowing down power roles.

And more eyes in a scum group mean it's more likely they'll catch onto it.  

Never gotten why people try to soft claim.  

Because I know how to do so.  You mean MWil and bcb capitalizing MASON in a sentence wasn’t a subtle?  How shocking

7 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

I have good reasoning for having Swag in my townie pile.

Basically.

I kind of do too, but at the same time, I could be completely wrong because I'm probably wrong about what I think I know anyway. 

• Like 1

I might be making a mistake, and i think swag and whicker have been covering for me, but in case they plan to kill me and then claim my role later, heres whats up.

I am the jailkeep. 

I used my jailkeep offensively for n1 and n2.

I jailed swag n1 and squire n2. 

i didnt jail dome/counselor because they would lose their power anyway, and i would have had to guess right between them anyway. 

i jailed rag n3 and n4 because i figured he was a likely target. your welcome for blocking the n3 hit.

i tried to signal rag by liking a post of his responding to squire on why dome/counselor werent protected

also, i softed this to swag when swag said hes going to the bar, and i said true dat homie

plus, multiple references to me being black throughout the game

On 9/23/2019 at 12:48 PM, rackcs said:

Welcome to Derry Malfatron! You are…

Will Hanlon, Losers-Aligned

You’re a hardworking Army man. You and a few other black Army soldiers were banned from the local military club so you decided to build your own, The Black Spot. It has become one of the most popular hang outs in town, even among white people. With the rise of racial violence in Derry lately at the hands of the Maine Legion of White Decency, you have become more protective of your community than ever. Each night you can take one person to the Black Spot with you. That person will not be able to use their night move, but they will be protected.

Win Condition: Survive and beat the evils of Derry
Night Action: Protect (Player X)
You may communicate with: Nobody

now, i will either jailkeep rag, or maybe someone else.

watcher should think about watching me, but you dont have to (wifom)

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

I might be making a mistake, and i think swag and whicker have been covering for me, but in case they plan to kill me and then claim my role later, heres whats up.

I am the jailkeep. 

I used my jailkeep offensively for n1 and n2.

I jailed swag n1 and squire n2. 

i didnt jail dome/counselor because they would lose their power anyway, and i would have had to guess right between them anyway. 

i jailed rag n3 and n4 because i figured he was a likely target. your welcome for blocking the n3 hit.

i tried to signal rag by liking a post of his responding to squire on why dome/counselor werent protected

also, i softed this to swag when swag said hes going to the bar, and i said true dat homie

plus, multiple references to me being black throughout the game

now, i will either jailkeep rag, or maybe someone else.

watcher should think about watching me, but you dont have to (wifom)

lol