It Mafia - The Losers have won, Derry is saved!

rackcs

6 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Best IRL Mafia story involves me inadvertently outing a love triangle.  Memorable game if nothing else.

Mine is this weird kid that nobody really knew (cause he was super quiet) finding his dark sense of humor in a game and people diggin it. He probably had developmental issues but IDK. He just seems off, not slow at all.

he never talked. Super quiet kid might as well have been painted on the wall... He decides to play on our huge camping trip game

hes mafia. His team decides to kill the hot popular girl who happens to be sitting right next to him

i do a “writeup” talking to the group about how they killed her because they were jealous of her looks and one of them took her hair as a souvenir.

he gets lynched that following day phase, takes it like a champ. I say “everyone close your eyes! Mafia choose your hit!” And I look at him and he has one of the hot girls pony tail in his hand, and his sniffing it. 

I ******* died. So did his team. It totally ruined the game. But was well worth it  

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Now you hooked me.  

tenor.gif?itemid=4630653

2:10 is a good ratio

you need less scum than in forum mafia... but it varies greatly depending how many of your friends are good liars lol 

in my group 1:5 was fine

mixed crowd like 1:3 or even 1:2 cause people are dumb AF and just admit they’re mafia cause they can’t stop giggling 

Edited by Dome
  • Like 1

48 minutes ago, Dome said:

Well you’re kind of an ***. So that makes sense. 

I assure you, my method of asking thirty one-step questions to reach the conclusion I want, followed by "What about that do you struggle to comprehend?" goes over well in real life.

Edited by SwAg
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I assure you, my method of asking thirty one-step questions to reach the conclusion I want, followed by "What about that do you struggle to comprehend?" goes over well in real life.

Better or worse than when people can just add you to the "Ignore" list?