It Mafia - The Losers have won, Derry is saved!

rackcs

25 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Knew you were The Watcher, rather than The Tracker or Cop.

Yup.

32 minutes ago, Forge said:

I'm a commuter.  I'm afraid of everything, so I hide. Swag has previously confirmed that. One of the reasons I have a tough time with touch saying I held up during investigation

What nights have you commuted?

Just now, Ragnarok said:

Yup.

What nights have you commuted?

2 and last night so far.  When I said there was a small chance we could still win, that's what I was thinking about. Whicker rbing Orca and scum trying to Target me would result in no kills

Just now, Forge said:

2 and last night so far.  When I said there was a small chance we could still win, that's what I was thinking about. Whicker rbing Orca and scum trying to Target me would result in no kills

I think we have to play the odds that rack didn't make a scum commuter.  

I think touch is the play for today.

I think Nacho should be held to account first.  Touch very reasonably (even probably) is scum, but he is also a victim of “the active person gets more attention,” and I’d rather not have anyone be a benefactor of that at this stage, particularly the only person to not claim yet.

36 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I trust Whicker and Ragnarok indiscriminately.  

I am I inclined to cast my lot with Forge because we at least know what he is.

Touch claimed.  Whether you believe that is one thing, but I don’t think Nacho has done so.

Now that I'm home and on my PC I can quote my PM. As I said I'm a JOAT

On 9/23/2019 at 1:45 PM, rackcs said:

Welcome to Derry TheKillerNacho! You are…

Zack Denbrough, Losers-Aligned

You have been neglected by your father all your life and searched for that father figure you so desperately wanted. You found that in the Boy Scouts. Your troop leader has pushed you in the right direction and given you many useful skills. Each night you can use one of the skills to your advantage, but only once each.

- Use your rope skills to tie someone up, roleblocking them
- Use your orienteering skills to redirect someone to a target of your choice
- Use your knife skills to vig hit somebody
- Use your survivalist skills to track somebody

Win Condition: Survive and beat the evils of Derry
Night Action: Use (Skill) on (Player X)
You may communicate with: Nobody

Unfortunately, most of my skills ended up being useless. Tried redirecting Matts n1 to Orca but was told Matts didn't do anything to redirect that night.

Tried killing Orca night 3 but it failed.

Buuut some good did come from my role.

Tracked Touch last night. He visited Malf. There's your killer.

I still have my roleblock.

4 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Now that I'm home and on my PC I can quote my PM. As I said I'm a JOAT

Unfortunately, most of my skills ended up being useless. Tried redirecting Matts n1 to Orca but was told Matts didn't do anything to redirect that night.

Tried killing Orca night 3 but it failed.

Buuut some good did come from my role.

Tracked Touch last night. He visited Malf. There's your killer.

I still have my roleblock.

So, you had four abilities, but only used two before last night?  Why did you wait so long to use them?

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

Because I can only use each one once and I didn't feel like I had enough on night 2 or 4 to use one on those nights.

I can almost understand N2.  There is no excuse for N4.  We had Orca known at that point and we trying to lock in the remaining scum.  And you wouldn't track any of the suspects to either clear or condemn them?

2 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Not only that, but you just happened to have nothing verifiable until right now that we are in LyLo?

Why would you not have used a tracking ability on touch or matts or anyone else before now?

Please explain.  Cause I'm nowhere close to believing you.

Believe me or don't. I'm just telling you that touch was the one who killed Malf.

I could only use each ability once, so I decided to save them for more pivotal nights, especially after burning the arguably best of the four on night 1. Turns out it was the right decision at least in the case of the track since I found scum with it. Unlike my first attempts to use my ablities.

13 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Believe me or don't. I'm just telling you that touch was the one who killed Malf.

I could only use each ability once, so I decided to save them for more pivotal nights, especially after burning the arguably best of the four on night 1. Turns out it was the right decision at least in the case of the track since I found scum with it. Unlike my first attempts to use my ablities.

So N4, when we had no clue who the other scum were, but you could have at least taken me, whicker, and swag off the list to narrow it down...you didn't think it would be a good idea to track or role block anyone remaining?

2 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

So N4, when we had no clue who the other scum were, but you could have at least taken me, whicker, and swag off the list to narrow it down...you didn't think it would be a good idea to track or role block anyone remaining?

I've been pretty busy so I'm a little disoriented which night was which but was that the night of TNF? I watched the game then crashed pretty much so I think I forgot to put in a move. In hindsight I probably should've.