It Mafia - The Losers have won, Derry is saved!

rackcs

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

You thinking all scum received a PM like that which allows for PM posting this game.  Then matts jumps on that fact to try and appear town? 

If we’re allowed to post PMs (we are), I would bet everything I own that scum received at least a template of Town PMs, with accompanying “safe” claims.

Based on that, I think matts is dangerous.

His role is a vote manipulation, which is not difficult to disguise a Patient Zero variant.  However, I would also be concerned that he is lying altogether.  Look what he said: I’m using it on SwAg, try it if you don’t believe me.  He is fully aware of that it is unlikely people vote me to within hammer to test his role claim because the risk substantially outweighs the reward.  I wouldn’t be surprised if matts is the GF with lynch / invest immunity, trying to draw attention.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Wouldn't that support the theory that the first person to post it is, in fact scum? 

Well, yeah, but it wouldn’t lend itself solely to that conclusion.  

Posting a PM doesn't trend one way or the other, but rather has no effect other than to provide more for us to scrutinize relative to the manner in which it was done.  The way matts did it, rather than doing it in and of itself, makes me think he’s scum.