The Orca's Horror Movie Mafia and Interactive Massacre- Evil and Unknown Win!!!!

The Orca

38 minutes ago, Forge said:

@The Orca

<check the body of Nacho to search for anything of value or importance> 

You don't find anything importance 

37 minutes ago, squire12 said:

@The Orca <chop a Texas sized sirloin steak and cook it over the fire.....need to eat>

You chop off a chunk of the snake a cook it over the fire (whoever tried to put it out left it smoldering and it blazed up again). You begin eating the snake steak and bite down on something hard. It's a small capsule/compartment 

21 minutes ago, Llamalover said:

<I examine my new head friend>

It's like a basketball with a couple of empty holes 

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

the thread play came after.

90 percent of your posts are trying to discredit the biggest proponent of your lynch (me)

That Is ridiculous because you have been objectively awful in your justifications.  Your argument here collapses upon its own weight as it is.

We lynch @SwAg and we find out 1 of 2 things:

1. Whicker is normal cop, swag is scum, Whicker probably dies.

2. Whicker is paranoid cop, Swag is good guy, 50% chance whicker dies

^^^ The above is based on the idea that Swag cant beat the lynch, which he probably will^^^

The lynch is completely neutered. Is there a balancing move that I am not considering? Like you can only do the challenge once or something?

Are you all even reading what Malfatron is saying?  He is being absolutely ridiculous, then says I'm scum for pointing out how ridiculous he has been.  I have refuted almost everything he has said relevant to me, and he simply disengages after that.  He just ignores the response.  And now he's saying that because I've discredited him so frequently, I am scum.  This is looney toons.

8 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Yikes. Not a good look at all. 

6 minutes ago, daboyle250 said:

yikes

This truly hurts, guys.
Why can't you just accept me for who I am?

-post permitted by Counselor's like. Thanks!-
-2 likes in reserve-

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

The lynch is completely neutered. Is there a balancing move that I am not considering? Like you can only do the challenge once or something?

doesnt appear to be anything.

although, the word association is likely difficult for anyone not named pickle

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

<I head to the dungeon and ask @squire12 and @Forge and @SwAg to follow. Time to finish things with @Matts4313>

@The Orca

@MWil23 do you realize that Nacho was killed by the black panther in the museum jungle and was shown to be Good aligned?    Thus far, Matts has shared his movie character and N1 move.

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

You don't find anything importance 

You chop off a chunk of the snake a cook it over the fire (whoever tried to put it out left it smoldering and it blazed up again). You begin eating the snake steak and bite down on something hard. It's a small capsule/compartment 

It's like a basketball with a couple of empty holes 

@The Orca <Matts quickly runs and exmines the capsule, examines to find every detail. This of course was after @MWil23s gangbang>

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

We lynch @SwAg and we find out 1 of 2 things:

1. Whicker is normal cop, swag is scum, Whicker probably dies.

2. Whicker is paranoid cop, Swag is good guy, 50% chance whicker dies

^^^ The above is based on the idea that Swag cant beat the lynch, which he probably will^^^

Or: I'm framed and survive a lynch due to the word game and we keep wasting lynches til I die; or I'm framed, I die in the lynch because I failed the word game, and Whicker is discredited because I flip Town.

4 minutes ago, The Orca said:
46 minutes ago, squire12 said:

@The Orca <chop a Texas sized sirloin steak and cook it over the fire.....need to eat>

@The Orca < cut/rip through the snake steak and retrieve the capsule>