The Orca's Horror Movie Mafia and Interactive Massacre- Evil and Unknown Win!!!!

The Orca

Just now, Malfatron said:

whicker is clearly town.

he is voting bcb because bcb claimed a jail move. but whicker got a bp vest

No doubt he is town. But he's backing me into a corner with his anti anyone who is not good aligned is my enemy schtick. I don't care who wins your game of thrones, but if one side is going to kill me, while the other side doesn't care, what's a poor survivalist to do?

• Like 1

Just now, Forge said:

No doubt he is town. But he's backing me into a corner with his anti anyone who is not good aligned is my enemy schtick. I don't care who wins your game of thrones, but if one side is going to kill me, while the other side doesn't care, what's a poor survivalist to do?

oh yeah, that.

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

@Forge  you want to go panther hunting and see if we can bar-be-que some after we are done?  your snake needs to feed....and that is not meant to be sexual in any way

• Like 1

Just now, Malfatron said:

oh yeah, that.

Yeah, and ET immediately voting me when I again acknowledged that I'm blue and indy. Judging by that hole in your arm, you could be dead tomorrow, and my list of "indifferent to third party so long as they aren't screwing over the good guys" town members decreases 

• Like 1

Just now, squire12 said:

@Forge  you want to go panther hunting and see if we can bar-be-que some after we are done?  your snake needs to feed....and that is not meant to be sexual in any way

I'm down. Lets do it. 

@The Orca <join up with squire and head into the jungle to search out an angry kitty>