The Orca's Horror Movie Mafia and Interactive Massacre- Evil and Unknown Win!!!!

The Orca

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

I could see it 

SwAg was almost determined to sell it - that became his sole carrot when he was up against it, the threat of a framer as well as the identity of said framer. 

I'd like to check on this, after cheese...

Just now, N4L said:

@Whicker investigate touch tonight if he doesn't get lynched? now that I know you are getting/giving reliable info lol

Don't telegraph it, though. Could still be a framer out there. Touch is high on the list, but consider 2-3 other people to keep any framer guessing.

1 minute ago, ET80 said:

Don't telegraph it, though. Could still be a framer out there. Touch is high on the list, but consider 2-3 other people to keep any framer guessing.

Problem is, according to Whicker, someone is still roleblocking him. Which makes sense. He said he was roleblocked last night. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Problem is, according to Whicker, someone is still roleblocking him. Which makes sense. He said he was roleblocked last night. 

he changed his story I think. he said literally in back to back posts that orca didn't let him use a night move because he didn't do an interactive, then later said he was roleblocked

idk what to believe 

21 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Vote Count

6 Cheese- Slappy, Forge,Counselor, Squire, ET, KSJ

4 Touch- Bantle, Cheese, Whicker, N4L

1 llama- Ww

All votes for Swag have been wiped out!!!

Everyone has met their requirements for today!!!

Night is in 45 min

Interactive moves are cut off as well

18 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

Why would swag try to shoot a teammate?

cheese

15 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Cheese I guess then 

14 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Touch don’t think I’ve let you off the hook 

Edited by The Orca

Just now, N4L said:

he changed his story I think. he said literally in back to back posts that orca didn't let him use a night move because he didn't do an interactive, then later said he was roleblocked

idk what to believe 

Never said this. 
I was roleblocked N2 by Bcb (someone speaking in tongues). Last night someone with a chainsaw kept me from going anywhere 

4 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Never said this. 
I was roleblocked N2 by Bcb (someone speaking in tongues). Last night someone with a chainsaw kept me from going anywhere 

I trust Whicker for what it's worth. I can confirm he was RB'd by BCB and given a gift by Naz Night 2.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Forge said:

Do we know if anyone was roleblocked N2 besides Whicker (bcb)? 

Now that I think about, it's actually possible the roleblocker still targeted Whicker this night and it simply didn't go through because BCB had jailed him. 

• Like 1