The Orca's Horror Movie Mafia and Interactive Massacre- Evil and Unknown Win!!!!

The Orca

Just now, Forge said:

We have some amazing "ladainian Tomlinson is overrated because he might get injured" logic going on in this thread. 

I don’t know what that means.  Dome was lynched one time because “he could be scum” on D1.

Just now, Malfatron said:

to revive him?

:shrugs: 

Taking a shot in the dark. My role description really seems like I should be a revivor. But then again it looks like it was written by a drunk person and is a grammatical nightmare, so maybe not. 

7 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

To know that, I would've had to read D1. But even if I had known that, I would have probably been even more interested in tracking him to see if he lied. 

I picked him because he seems like the type to 100% put a move on you, dome or swag every chance he gets - - and I thought that could be interesting information. 

I always target Touch or Pickle. I’ve proven that. I’ve also proven to be pretty honest. You’re scum.

5 minutes ago, The Orca said:

You go balls out on the snake. Blow after blow the snake gets the upper hand and pins you down. He goes in for the kill when you turn the machete at the last second and the massive weight of the snake forces the blade clean through its neck, slicing the snakes head off. The snake is dead

Like a scared girl you take off for the exit

The snake is dead

You meet up with ET

@The Orca <chop a Texas sized sirloin steak and cook it over the fire.....need to eat>

• Like 1