The Orca's Horror Movie Mafia and Interactive Massacre- Evil and Unknown Win!!!!

The Orca

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

But most frequently it seems, you rely upon others to solve, and then when they’re absent due to their solving, you execute, abysmally, but execute nonetheless.

i never claimed to be good at the game. im just giving my input

Edited by Malfatron
clarifying due to potential twisting of words by bigbrain

4 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Rack too tbh

Lol

3 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

now that i agree.

rack or nacho pretty much has to be scum

orca not replacing mission says it all. mission never checked in

If I'd replaced mission and not KOTN, you'd probably say the same thing. I don't think he ever checked in either.

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

Lol

If I'd replaced mission and not KOTN, you'd probably say the same thing. I don't think he ever checked in either.

Yeah, I don’t know how you think that refutes his point.  That’s literally his point.

Night 2

The Orca appears and a blinding light shocks the gizzards of all the guests. The Orca goes one by one looking for the name he was given as the next contestant in the game show that has begun to be affectionately called...The loco brain games of a mad man. After locating @Matts4313, The Orca congratulates @Pickle Rick who somehow masterfully and geniously defeated the first game posed to the lycnhees. This time it was Matts on the block. The Orca has his minions bring Matts up to the pedestal that contained Pickle and locked Matts into the contraption. The Orca exclaimed, "I believe we need to up the odds, as such bring in the big boys." The minion orcas walk a large freaking tank onto the landing and pull back a curtain shielding the tank from view. 5 large as great white sharks are revealed. The Orca states, "Well Matts, I am told you like sports, so give this one a try."

You have 5 guesses to correctly answer this word association type game. Tag me with each guess.

"Question/Statment": NFL

The bright lights finally dim and the guests grumble around the house to see what happened over night. They come upon @MWil23 who was such a loveable creature. It appears that he was torn to shreds. Every piece of his body is torn from the bone. When inspected further it is revealed that that there are teeth marks everywhere. Similar to that of a very large dog.

The group continued on its way around the house and come upon @Llamalover. His body was lying in a pool of blood. When the group tried to lift him up to see what happened his body split in two at the waist. It was cut clean by a blade

@MWil23 is Dead, he was Jaws, Good Aligned

@Llamalover is Dead, he was Hellraiser, Good Aligned

The group finally came upon a man who was melted from the inside out. @theuntouchable had his insides turned to goo. The Orca appeared and walked up to the crowd. "I got this folks, my generosity knows no bounds." He plunges a syringe into Touch's eye. A couple of hours late Touch has his insides turn back to normal and he breathes a breath of life.

@theuntouchable is dead

@theuntouchable is alive

@Dome can not vote today

N3 Will be Monday at 10 PM EST

***Attention***

The bowling alley and closet are open

Edited by The Orca

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

not at all lol

not sure why you are reading me like that.

23 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

i would rather have a swag in the game that doesnt have a guilty on them.

so if you are truly town, i will treat swag 2.0 differently (probably like i treated him day 1)

Because you say stuff like this, where you are dead terrified of me being scum, but if you don’t have a (faulty) result on me, you’ll be back to holding my ****.