The Orca's Horror Movie Mafia and Interactive Massacre- Evil and Unknown Win!!!!

The Orca

Just now, MWil23 said:

So, basically you're confirming that BCB is all but red lettered?

I dont know. I know two people visited Whicker. Swag outed BCB somehow... and then this conversation ensued. I dont really feel like outing the other person if BCB ends up Red. 

I just dont know if whicker is telling the truth.

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

I dont know. I know two people visited Whicker. Swag outed BCB somehow... and then this conversation ensued. I dont really feel like outing the other person if BCB ends up Red. 

I just dont know if whicker is telling the truth.

@SwAg there's your nevermind

If we are going down the Whicker path on results, we'd be better off perceiving his value and going after SwAg since he was "red lettered". If he somehow doesn't win the word association game (LOL) and flips red, we go BCB unless there's another night result/blatant scum slip.

• Like 1

*IMPORTANT* 

Further clarification on the word association

It's basically just random in a sense on the association. For example on the TV/Movie type ones, it can be anything from an actor, to a character name, to an object the movie, to an event, maybe a movie they are in if the prompt is an actor(ress), etc