The Orca's Horror Movie Mafia and Interactive Massacre- Evil and Unknown Win!!!!

The Orca

Nothing to help out?  I had to help myself on the bcb reveal.  If I waited til Slappy revealed, then no one would have believed me.  And I had a bulletproof vest on N1 from someone who wasn’t bcb, so figured I would roll the dice on bcb not being the protector, and I was right.

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Nothing to help out?  I had to help myself on the bcb reveal.  If I waited til Slappy revealed, then no one would have believed me.  And I had a bulletproof lvest on N1 from someone who wasn’t bcb, so figured I would roll the dice on bcb not being the protector, and I was right.

but how did you know bcb visited whicker

Edited by Malfatron

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

@ET80 beat swag to death imo

i tried to kill him in thread but hes death proof

This isn’t our pact.  I didn’t survive a death.  You didn’t survive a death.  What are you even talking about?  You did something g you thought would kill us, but since no one died, I have plot armor.  Are you retarded?

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

This isn’t our pact.  I didn’t survive a death.  You didn’t survive a death.  What are you even talking about?  You did something g you thought would kill us, but since no one died, I have plot armor.  Are you retarded?

yeah, that should have killed us. thats what the rerack button does.

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Nothing to help out?  I had to help myself on the bcb reveal.  If I waited til Slappy revealed, then no one would have believed me.  And I had a bulletproof vest on N1 from someone who wasn’t bcb, so figured I would roll the dice on bcb not being the protector, and I was right.

That's my point all your doing is trying to confirm yourself.  Not find scum