The Orca's Horror Movie Mafia and Interactive Massacre- Evil and Unknown Win!!!!

The Orca

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

MWil, you got anymore howling that you want to do while you get basic facts about the game wrong

Not at the moment. 

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

and hold yourself out as the last great hope for Town? lol

I really hope that I'm not the last great hope for Town. If so, we're in trouble, as has always been the case when I'm actually Town's last great hope.

No Rack (x2) and no Malf means we're already at a significant disadvantage...not even including the 0 for 7/8 skid we are on right now of course.

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Not at the moment. 

I really hope that I'm not the last great hope for Town. If so, we're in trouble, as has always been the case when I'm actually Town's last great hope.

No Rack (x2) and no Malf means we're already at a significant disadvantage...not even including the 0 for 7/8 skid we are on right now of course.

If people would listen to me, I’m certain we would be more than ok. 

im also hurt by this comment. 

Counselor, you made the right choice.  Plus, you had fun as a bonus, after you were unfairly deprived of a true role in this game. 

I am empathetic to that, would you like a spear?

Anyway, Counselor, don't listen to them: bcb is scum, and his cohort is only trying to guilt you and try to pass off their abundance of inadequacies as a condemnation of you because they're scared of you.

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Yeah, I'm afraid I'mma need an etymological analysis of the word "crush" before I can take your Town cred seriously.

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Sorry, that wasn't my intention. I'm merely stating that IMO, losing 2 of the best 5 mafia players (Swag, you, Malf, Dome, Rack) as town, and then Dome's vote being blocked, puts us at a significant disadvantage.