The Orca's Horror Movie Mafia and Interactive Massacre- Evil and Unknown Win!!!!

The Orca

6 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Just two more xenophobes Forge.  You ain't got time for that bigotry.

It is rampant.

I hadn't thought it had spread so far.

All the guys dying are sympathetic to my cause. It's like the bigots are consolidating power just to further their own dogma of intolerance toward little old snake baby raising survivalists. 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

It is rampant.

I hadn't thought it had spread so far.

All the guys dying are sympathetic to my cause. It's like the bigots are consolidating power just to further their own dogma of intolerance toward little old snake baby raising survivalists. 

Except me!  I'm still here!  And I'll stay here forever pretty much!

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Sorry, that wasn't my intention. I'm merely stating that IMO, losing 2 of the best 5 mafia players (Swag, you, Malf, Dome, Rack) as town, and then Dome's vote being blocked, puts us at a significant disadvantage. 

Sorries are for the birds. Swag it out and let’s wrap this up. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Counselor said:

I’ll take a spear 

Well okay, I meant that I meant all of it, and thought we could have a loving heart-to-heart, especially after I asked you what you were wearing at 4 a.m., but if you just want the spear I'll get it to you as soon as Orca processes the other moves.

2 hours ago, squire12 said:

@Dome

Why are you continuing to push the falsehood that I "take" your vote?  We play a game, you have a chance to win, you have a chance to lose.  Each comes with an associated result.

If you win you gain something.

If you lose, your vote is lost.

Pick a number 1-100 is literally a 1% chance to win.

jazz is not a word anyone using any hangman strategy would ever guess because J and Z are like letters 23 and 25 respectively on the list of letters you should guess when playing hangman 

Your games aren’t designed to be won. 

its clear you made up some BS about how I can “win” so it looks like your move is a civ sided move. But it’s not. 

don’t just do whatever swag tells you, he’s gonna get you killed 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, squire12 said:

Why are you assuming the double voter is town?  From the OP,  there are 2 scum group , creepy and evil.  

But that’s the thing, you’re not even pushing or questioning me like you think I’m scum

youre just taking my vote away and lurking in the shadows

you’re not good at this game