The Orca's Horror Movie Mafia and Interactive Massacre- Evil and Unknown Win!!!!

The Orca

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Dude there are so many.  Let me work 

“Best” sports movie means one movie

you seemed to have an inside track to orcas mind earlier with your word association and commenting on bcbs when it first was announced 

Edited by Dome

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

Squire admitted to being scum.

1)no he didn’t

2)I thought he was referring to you 

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

Are you reading? 

I barely know how. I wasn’t fortunate enough to get to go to a good school like you.

57 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

@Pickle Rick

You ignoring my help request bro 

50 minutes ago, Forge said:

It's because he's clearly scum. 

This was the quote I thought I was replying to, about you. 

I saw the mwil quote and confused it with the one above, carry on 

11 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Well, I mean, he's obviously scum, so...

1 hour ago, Forge said:

You should quote some of the back and forth and post it here so that we can enjoy the hilariousness. 

***Squire and SwAg enter the chat***

SwAg: Oh, Squire, what's up!!!! We're gonna wreck this ****! Town won't know what hit them! Watch me get red lettered D2 and talk my way into another 3 days! LMAO!!! Bunch of peasants!!!!!!

Squire: Full disclosure, I'm going to do my usual scum game. I'm going to ignore voting patterns, fixate upon one of town's best players, deflect any credible argument, and say a lot in thread without actually saying anything or scum hunt in any capacity. Worst case scenario, I subtly claim friendly other and people will totally buy it!

***Pickle enters the chat***

Pickle: Hi guys! I have a WIFOM theory that involves me bussing myself, 2 others of us, getting riddles randomly correct, and not reading the thread whatsoever, all while refusing to do my normal civ schtick of calling people liars, posting huge lists, and fixating on SwAg!!!!

Squire: SERIOUSLY????? Why did you do this to us Orca!

SwAg: SMH. Pickle, just get yourself lynched Day 1 for the lulz and let your brother bail you out. As for me, I'm going to pick Town off 1 by 1 and drop enough breadcrumbs to stay interesting for a few days. After I finally get caught, we will have eliminated 2 of their best players and be off to an epic start.

***Cheesehawk enters the thread***

CH: Hey guys, I have no idea what I'm doing, but I apparently am also scum with some guy named KingSeanJohn. Who is he? He like, never posts...at least in the mafia game. He's always posting in entertainment or other TAST threads.

• Like 2