The Orca's Horror Movie Mafia and Interactive Massacre- Evil and Unknown Win!!!!

The Orca

The Orca gathers the house to see another person given the chance at immortality.

The Orca proclaims, "Welcome back by friends, to the show that never, oh, you all have heard that my bad. Can I have a Cheesy, oh it says @Cheesehawk step forward." The minion orcas grab cheesehawk and string him up with a noose. "Ill make this one easy to understand. 5 guesses to survive. Correct and you live, but miss all 5 and you go over the edge to hell. I heard you like sports so lets give it a go."

Tag me with each guess @Cheesehawk

Prompt: No Mercy

When the group was released to go around and see what happened at night, they come upon the body of @Dome. Dome was dead as they come. He had met his end via a blade. It appeared that there were teeth like that on a chainsaw marked on what remained of his body.

The night time fun wasnt over. The group came upon @TheKillerNacho as well. His body was barely recognizable. It was torn to shreds by an animal. Nothing was left but the eyes

The party had just begun, because when the group found where @ET80 was suppose to be, there were two halves of his body on the ground. One was torn up and partially eaten by what appeared to be a dog like creature. The other half was torn up and eaten by a different animal, kind of like it was eaten whole and digested

@Dome is Dead, he was Poltergeist, Good Aligned

@TheKillerNacho is Dead, he was Dawn of the Dead, Creepy Aligned

@ET80 is Dead, he was The Shining, Good Aligned

It is now D5. Night 5 will be Wednesday at 11:00 PM EST