The Orca's Horror Movie Mafia and Interactive Massacre- Evil and Unknown Win!!!!

The Orca

4 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

It’s not crap reasoning. I’m pretty damn positive civ squire would have voted me in that scenario. It’s entirely why I tagged you. 

It’s not a similar situation. I was engaged in a conversation, gone for a bit, came back and jumped back into the conversation. 

you were here long enough to read the situation and then ignore it. 

I got in the car and drove to the gas station to get snacks and drinks.  I have a few minutes to check in on the thread and went to your tag of me.  Responded and was not up on the prior few hours.  Got back in the car and drove home.  I was not around for the last bit because I was DRIVING HOME.

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

I got in the car and drove to the gas station to get snacks and drinks.  I have a few minutes to check in on the thread and went to your tag of me.  Responded and was not up on the prior few hours.  Got back in the car and drove home.  I was not around for the last bit because I was DRIVING HOME.

Right, which is absolutely fine. Not once have I said anything about that being the reason. 

im saying civ squire would have jumped into that vote, regardless. 

On 10/19/2019 at 4:33 PM, squire12 said:

@The Orca <search the movie theater lost and found for items of interest.>

< Take into my possession anything of use or value for this game>

Last post before leaving for the haunted house

On 10/19/2019 at 9:48 PM, squire12 said:

@theuntouchable  what do you want?  Why you asking Malf to vote pickle and also tagging me?  

Response to your tag after being gone for 5+ hours

On 10/19/2019 at 9:52 PM, squire12 said:

That is disgusting.

On a whopping 5 minutes to read through 5+ hours of posts

On 10/19/2019 at 10:47 PM, squire12 said:

I was gone for the night at haunted house and corn maze.  I had not been around for several hours.  I responded to your tag as I was waiting for my daughter and her friends to get some snacks/water for the drive. You are making assumptions that I had read up on the last several hours.  

Then when I got back home.  

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

Last post before leaving for the haunted house

Response to your tag after being gone for 5+ hours

On a whopping 5 minutes to read through 5+ hours of posts

Then when I got back home.  

And I still maintain that civ squire would have absolutely jumped into that vote. Just knowing that it was between me and pickle. 

you avoided it fearing what you would look like. 

3 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Right, which is absolutely fine. Not once have I said anything about that being the reason. 

im saying civ squire would have jumped into that vote, regardless. 

Look at the posts above.  You are expecting me to have been out of the thread for 5+ hours, be on for a span of 5ish minutes and process the info to make a vote.  OK, you keep going with that line of thinking.  Hope you can live up to that standard in future games.

Just now, squire12 said:

Look at the posts above.  You are expecting me to have been out of the thread for 5+ hours, be on for a span of 5ish minutes and process the info to make a vote.  OK, you keep going with that line of thinking.  Hope you can live up to that standard in future games.

That standard? 

you’re stating that like I was asking you to be read up and vote. 

that is not at all what took place. I told you vote pickle because I wanted to see how you would react. You felt compelled to comment but didn’t vote. You avoided the situation and you know it. 

Just now, theuntouchable said:

That standard? 

you’re stating that like I was asking you to be read up and vote. 

that is not at all what took place. I told you vote pickle because I wanted to see how you would react. You felt compelled to comment but didn’t vote. You avoided the situation and you know it. 

So you will give me a pass anytime I come into the thread and just drop a vote regardless of how much I have read?  You know that is BS.