The Orca's Horror Movie Mafia and Interactive Massacre- Evil and Unknown Win!!!!

The Orca

22 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

I was merely pointing out that you had not contributed at all, but took a matter of seconds to respond to my post for you. Therefore you were lurking the thread.

To change the subject though. You're night moves, can you tell me again what they were and your role and alignment?

Night 1- I picked malf bc I didn’t know what I was doing 

Night 2- Modblocked

Night 3- Whicker still didn’t know much

Night 4- Slappy Bc I didn’t see you or talk any game with you

Night 5- Squire bc that’s what y’all want me to do 

2 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Sorry everybody but I’ve been crazy busy today. I’m not caught up at all. 

but my invest in Touch is still legit 

As is mine lol. He was the Lynch. We need to watch the flip though. Pickle did not get evil aligned on his tricorder that included touch. So if touch flips something other than evil, there is in fact a framer in the game and your invest clears may become more valuable. 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

As is mine lol. He was the Lynch. We need to watch the flip though. Pickle did not get evil aligned on his tricorder that included touch. So if touch flips something other than evil, there is in fact a framer in the game and your invest clears may become more valuable. 

I'm not trusting any items found within the game. Your alignment compare was wrong.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

I'm not trusting any items found within the game. Your alignment compare was wrong.

Nor am i. That's why I'm trusting my invest on touch and why I voted him. But if he does not flip evil, then there's a framer

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

Where would you put me on your "cleared green" to evil or creepy spectrum?

In a more standard game, I would certainly have you and whicker as green.   We have had a few games with scum watcher/tracker and investigators, so at this point, I cant rule that possibility out just yet.  

The list of players doing the minimum is very questionable at day 5, going into 6.  It is just really striking that Nacho 2.0 came back as creepy and there are a good deal of players .....Daboyle, KSJ, Llama 2.0, Wwhicok ....that have voted, made their interactive moves and have done just about nothing else thus far.  no reports on track, watch, mason, just about any other roles.  The players that have been active have been the ones with their moves either shared or outed by someone.  

16 minutes ago, jasonwbantle said:

Night 1- I picked malf bc I didn’t know what I was doing 

Night 2- Modblocked

Night 3- Whicker still didn’t know much

Night 4- Slappy Bc I didn’t see you or talk any game with you

Night 5- Squire bc that’s what y’all want me to do 

I see a pattern of moves like that and I dont see "new player, doesn't know what he's doing." Instead it seems like, "new player, having his moves dictated by a much more experienced mafia player."

Who is your mentor in this game?

What do you think of Squire, Pickle, Counselor, Myself and Whicker?

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

In a more standard game, I would certainly have you and whicker as green.   We have had a few games with scum watcher/tracker and investigators, so at this point, I cant rule that possibility out just yet.  

The list of players doing the minimum is very questionable at day 5, going into 6.  It is just really striking that Nacho 2.0 came back as creepy and there are a good deal of players .....Daboyle, KSJ, Llama 2.0, Wwhicok ....that have voted, made their interactive moves and have done just about nothing else thus far.  no reports on track, watch, mason, just about any other roles.  The players that have been active have been the ones with their moves either shared or outed by someone.  

I'll target one of these tonight

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

I see a pattern of moves like that and I dont see "new player, doesn't know what he's doing." Instead it seems like, "new player, having his moves dictated by a much more experienced mafia player."

Who is your mentor in this game?

What do you think of Squire, Pickle, Counselor, Myself and Whicker?

This was my conundrum a few pages ago when I made that huge post. Given the power of his ability with an outed investigator I had grave concerns