The Orca's Horror Movie Mafia and Interactive Massacre- Evil and Unknown Win!!!!

The Orca

9 minutes ago, jasonwbantle said:

Sigh- Bc you’re trustworthy. Right? It’s why you were lynched.

No, I was lynched because either n4L or pickle framed me and people somehow simultaneously believe that I am the best scum player and worst scum player in one combined. 
oh and “pink” isn’t a believable color for an other even though it’s been used numerous times. 

2 hours ago, theuntouchable said:

@Whicker I want you to think about this long and hard. 

you have been known as the investigator SINCE D2. 

yet you are still here ..... why? BECAUSE THEY HAVE A FRAMER AND THEY ARE USING YOU. 

I tried helping town. Whicker has literally ****ed that up. 

Seems high risk to me 

10 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

When Jason turns up evil aligned, I guarantee you that Pickle is. 

Honestly man, you got a raw deal in this if/when you flip other, pink. Based upon threadplay/reads and us being in lockstep with Forge all game, that was almost enough for me to not vote you. Here's where I really struggle(d)/why I didn't vote you, and I may kick myself for this tonight:

1. The pink alignment seemed made up, and this is why (flawed rationale potentially, but here me out): There is NO pink option on the colors, but Orca would literally have to have gone in, edited the entire red/white matrix to come up with it when yellow, gray, black, blue, and orange were other options. If you flip pink other, it may prove that Orca actually hates you, LOL. Combine that with a double red letter from Whicker, who was right on SwAg, and Forge, who while he has claimed other, has been very town centered to this point. I admittedly still don't 100% trust him, but right now I'm riding or dying with him until LYLO

2. If ANY two players could/would try to pull off the WIFOM and SwAg trying to shoot you in thread, it's obviously you two. It's essentially a win/win. If the shotgun doesn't backfire (I mean, come on, didn't ALL of us know that it would?!?!?! SwAg certainly did, I guarantee you that, but he was out of options as red lettered scum about to be lynched, so it was his only play) and you flip evil, then people pile OFF of him and onto someone else, which is the guy that "framed" him in KSJ. As @Forge pointed out in @Malfatron's Death Note Game, rival scum factions (Creepy vs. Evil), are out to get and out each other. (See: Rags vs. SwAg)

3. I think that your character is similar to the character I created in Space Jam (Bill Murray), who would die once, then flip essentially black aligned, and come back. I think that D1 Cheesehawk killed/injected you as either WIFOM to clear one of you OR that you were converted, because SwAg will ALWAYS try to convert you (and to be fair, rightfully so and vice versa).

4. Also, full disclosure, you haven't really come out and said or had any type of confirmation what your ability is, and I have a hard time believing that an "OTHER" aligned player wouldn't have some type of ability. @Forge this is also why I'm a little hesitant of you...and this is why I downright DO NOT believe Squire, who blocked Town's most valuable voter and then magically decided not to block him the night he died...more importantly, Squire's ability is clearly a faction backed ability and decisively NOT an Indy one. 

• Like 1

I’m going to paint this picture for you whicker. 

you investigated Swag as scum and announced it on D2. 

instead of lynching Swag, you lynch BCB. Who claimed to have protected you. 

scum has a framer. 

why would they hit you? Especially when you announce in thread who you are going to investigate? 

it’s because they are using you. As soon as my flip happens, you will know this and it will be too late because they will then kill you off. 

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

I’m going to paint this picture for you whicker. 

you investigated Swag as scum and announced it on D2. 

instead of lynching Swag, you lynch BCB. Who claimed to have protected you. 

scum has a framer. 

why would they hit you? Especially when you announce in thread who you are going to investigate? 

it’s because they are using you. As soon as my flip happens, you will know this and it will be too late because they will then kill you off. 

Bcb NEVER PROTECTED ME dude lo ******* l that’s the whole conversation we had. He lied about his role. 

So you’re saying that scum kept the investigator alive on the chance that my declaration in thread my truthful just to get you lynched eh? And they didn’t off me afterwards because they assumed they can pick my target successfully every night? Just to get one dude lynched. 

youre teaching 

Just now, MWil23 said:

I know that you're Friday the 13th and claimed Vanilla Town as well as scum and you've been almost absent altogether. This makes me believe that you are angry and bored vanilla town.

You’d be correct. Extremely bored if I had an ability or my interactive moves actually did something I would have played. But orca and pickle schemed against me on purpose. It’s fine I won’t be doing them any favors.