The Orca's Horror Movie Mafia and Interactive Massacre- Evil and Unknown Win!!!!

The Orca

Just now, Forge said:

Pretty sure that's how it worked in Nacho's game with Dingo. He could frame one night and any night after that person would come up scum aligned if they were investigated. We never really got to see the practical application of it though because Dingo died very early in that game. I think it would neuter the ability far too much to require framing them and be investigated on the same night. But that's just a theory. I also don't know what the likelihood is that swag would target touch with that particular ability. I'm not going to discount that swag wasn't the framer, but he certainly may not have been. 

I think it would make frame way too strong if it works the way you are suggesting.

Frame is supposed to be the same as Watch/Track/Protect. If you pick the right person on the right night then you do something.

Moves really aren't supposed to define everyone's actions in the game. They're not supposed to hit every single night

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

I missed that? 

How is he cleared? 

Here you go

1 hour ago, Whicker said:

Either is good with me as well. I can't vote today so that's up to you all.

I wasn't blocked. Llama is green

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Whicker said:

So you do follow my point that if MWil were scum killer he would have killed one of the past two nights

He could have X shots, he claimed he was roleblocked one night.  Creepy appears to be a cult so mwil would only have his role.  So unless he was a vig that can kill every night then he has to have some limitation 

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

He could have X shots, he claimed he was roleblocked one night.  Creepy appears to be a cult so mwil would only have his role.  So unless he was a vig that can kill every night then he has to have some limitation 

You are really fitting a lot of things into your argument to make it fit your agenda

Just now, Whicker said:

You are really fitting a lot of things into your argument to make it fit your agenda

After he already said that he was pretty sure that Jason was "probably scum". Willing to go to his third read (he said the same about squire too) to be the hero. Classic Pickle play.

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

How many X shots do you think he has, just out of curiosity? This would have been 3. A roleblocked ability should still count as a usage of his ability. We also know that he's not even / odd distributed, so he's not limited in that way.  What are the odds that he's more than a 3x vig? If that is the case, he's effectively impotent vanilla now. 

• Like 1