The Orca's Horror Movie Mafia and Interactive Massacre- Evil and Unknown Win!!!!

The Orca

Just now, Whicker said:

Except you don’t. This is what you’ve been playing for this whole time. 

I do stupid things sometimes but I’m not an idiot. 

Oh, I totally feel dirty. Yes, I was positioning myself between the two. That's what I should be doing. Yes, I helped scum and town along the way. I would have preferred to try and win without the back stabbing. There's a difference between playing both sides and flat out back stabbing

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Oh, I totally feel dirty. Yes, I was positioning myself between the two. That's what I should be doing. Yes, I helped scum and town along the way. I would have preferred to try and win without the back stabbing. There's a difference between playing both sides and flat out back stabbing

By playing both sides, you were setting yourself up to have to back stab someone eventually.  choosing a side early made it easier

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Forge said:

I’m not an idiot. I’m aware of what you did. 

Playing both sides isn’t playing for town and proves “friendly” others aren’t town. 

Congrats on your win. Again I’m happy about it. Just only for my personal reasons