The Orca's Horror Movie Mafia and Interactive Massacre- Evil and Unknown Win!!!!

The Orca

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

You run around 4 rooms. Let's say the torture room you see a partial body left and lots of blood, in the movie theater V for Vwndetta is playing, in the Jungle there is a bunch of animal parts and in the bowling alley there is Squire playing with an arcade game, KSJ trying to play the game and a few people bowling

<Go to the bowling alley and toss one granny style.>

The Orca stands atop the landing shaking his head. "My, my, my, what a lovely day to fry. Lets give this one a go again." He grabs @Ragnarok and places him in front of a flamethrower. "Look here, answer this word association type game correctly or die by fry. Tag me in thread with each guess. I hear you like TV/Movies, so let the game begin."

Prompt: Inglourious Basterds

When the group was released to go around the house. Everyone saw the spot @MWil23 had been camping out after his majestic survival the night before. Alas, all that could be found was two halves of his body. One was torn up by an animal with dog like teeth and the other had been mostly swallowed whole. 

@MWil23 is Dead, he was Jaws Good Aligned

It is now D9. Night will be at 11 PM EST Sunday

13 minutes ago, The Orca said:

The Orca stands atop the landing shaking his head. "My, my, my, what a lovely day to fry. Lets give this one a go again." He grabs @Ragnarok and places him in front of a flamethrower. "Look here, answer this word association type game correctly or die by fry. Tag me in thread with each guess. I hear you like TV/Movies, so let the game begin."

Prompt: Inglourious Basterds

When the group was released to go around the house. Everyone saw the spot @MWil23 had been camping out after his majestic survival the night before. Alas, all that could be found was two halves of his body. One was torn up by an animal with dog like teeth and the other had been mostly swallowed whole. 

@MWil23 is Dead, he was Jaws Good Aligned

It is now D9. Night will be at 11 PM EST Sunday

@Forge  did you have a kill here last night?