The Orca's Horror Movie Mafia and Interactive Massacre- Evil and Unknown Win!!!!

The Orca

On 10/25/2019 at 10:05 PM, The Orca said:

Vote Count

5 Mwil- Bantle, Pickle, N4L, Squire, Forge

3 Squire- Mwil, Counselor, Daboyle

@Llamalover will be roleblocked. Next time will be modkill

@MWil23 is the lynch. Please select a category when you can

You have until 11:35 PM EST to send in moves

Groups during Day 7.   10 players alive and 9 able to vote

Evil:  squire, pickle, bantle, N4L

Creepy:  KSJ, Counselor

Town:  Whicker, Daboyle, llama, Mwil

Indy:  Forge

Town had a chance, but with whicker being vote blocked and llama being MIA, the numbers were not there.  KSJ being blocked after surviving his lynch the day prior.  

Town needed to put forth a path for Forge to vote with them.  The expectation that an independent should side with town when they could not ensure their safety or show them how the numbers would work in that players favor is a tough ask of the Indy.

• Like 1

The game was a bit of a mess. It’s hard to follow what the hell is going on when there’s 30+ pages of people walking from room to room to sift through. Being able to dodge a lynch is just as awful an idea, because it’s hard to get rid of scum when scum can bust out some random word association and live. You tried it, and it didn’t work out, that’s fine. Don’t act like it’s my fault town lost, because I missed one vote though. We would’ve walked to a win if you didn’t just randomly kill people off for dumb **** (like bowling) and if we could actually kill scum. But what do I know, this is only my third game

14 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Btw I had to fake claim still vig so I would draw the block away from forge and Whicker and it worked. Unfortunately it was too late to matter because of numbers and Forges flip.

Makes sense, good play! Totally worked. Unfortunately for you, whicker's move was somewhat passive and we kept getting successful kills 

59 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

@N4L for a newbie....wow you played great and behind the scenes you were on point with a lot of the moves and plans for the night

Thanks! I had a ton of fun with this. Took me two days to figure out the lay of the land but after that I felt like I got it down. I love strategy games 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

They were all obviously lies though.  And trying to code information to Malfatron and expect me not to get it.  It was just lulzy

I’m not sure what you’re referring to exactly. Can you be specific? The time I fake accused him of trying to kill you? I was trying to still pretend I was a vig because I wasn’t. I was vanilla after I was revived with a 1 shot bulletproof so drawing blocks and a hit was the best thing I could do. I couldn’t item hunt Thursday and Friday because of coaching games.

1 minute ago, Llamalover said:

The game was a bit of a mess. It’s hard to follow what the hell is going on when there’s 30+ pages of people walking from room to room to sift through. Being able to dodge a lynch is just as awful an idea, because it’s hard to get rid of scum when scum can bust out some random word association and live. You tried it, and it didn’t work out, that’s fine. Don’t act like it’s my fault town lost, because I missed one vote though. We would’ve walked to a win if you didn’t just randomly kill people off for dumb **** (like bowling) and if we could actually kill scum. But what do I know, this is only my third game

Some games will have a lot of discussion.  It is up to you as a player to decide what and how closely you want to read.  But that should never be an excuse for not voting at the end of a day when it is a tie and that vote is between someone that is a very high suspect to being scum and another player.  (Squire and Mwil).   I understand that a friday night is a busy time for many with social activities.  

It is not solely on 1 player, but as a collective those opportunities add up and swing things really significantly.  

After N1,

Swag is invested as Evil

Squire is watch and known to be the vote block

Those should have been the next 2 lynches and instead it was Matts (town) and bcb (town)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, N4L said:

Makes sense, good play! Totally worked. Unfortunately for you, whicker's move was somewhat passive and we kept getting successful kills 

Thanks! I had a ton of fun with this. Took me two days to figure out the lay of the land but after that I felt like I got it down. I love strategy games 

@N4L  You should certainly play some more mafia games.  

here is a list of roles and abilities and what alignment they usually will have.   I have found it to be a great resource on things.   

@jasonwbantle Not sure if you have seen this for a resource.  Would be great if you played more.    Though, you could retire undefeated in mafia....something that @Malfatron could only dream of

https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Category:All_Roles

• Like 2

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

Some games will have a lot of discussion.  It is up to you as a player to decide what and how closely you want to read.  But that should never be an excuse for not voting at the end of a day when it is a tie and that vote is between someone that is a very high suspect to being scum and another player.  (Squire and Mwil).   I understand that a friday night is a busy time for many with social activities.  

It is not solely on 1 player, but as a collective those opportunities add up and swing things really significantly.  

After N1,

Swag is invested as Evil

Squire is watch and known to be the vote block

Those should have been the next 2 lynches and instead it was Matts (town) and bcb (town)

The amount of thread wasn’t an excuse of me not voting, that was my legitimate mistake. Its just very easy to miss things when you get on and there’s thirty new pages. Half the game I was playing catch up and the other half I was just following what other people said because I assumed I missed something and they didn’t. Just wasn’t my cup of tea. It was an interesting idea, but I feel like it wasn’t a great mafia game

• Like 1

So the game swung on some key moments

Swag getting a vest and surviving Mwils kill

Town not lynching Swag

Town not lynching Squire

Town not lynching Bantle

Town getting 2 of the 19 items and 0 of the the 6 kills

Town not looting Swag before Pickle

Town not getting the grenade

Llama failing to vote in a key spot

Slappy getting modblocked. 

Any of those change and town wins imo