5up 5down 49ers

3rivers

up

1. Minkah - best paltry on the field today

2. Tuitt - again

3. mason for the most part especially since he didn't get much help from the running game and OC (who should be fired)

4. JJSS - nice TD

5. bos - appears back to norma thanksfully

down

1. OC - needs to get fired

2. D getting tired

3. dmc - terrible

4. connor fubles - everyone likes connor, but he has to stop fumbling

5. run D and getting caught out of satance not ready. They got mashed too many times today. Be ready or get off the field

What a game with all the TO's and Minkah's debut etc. Not happy with this team and how they are prepared. 

6 hours ago, Money said:

Tomlin is an inch closer to being out the door

Fichtner is an inch closer to being out the door

Butler is an inch closer to being out the door

Ben is an inch closer to being out the door

Danny Smith can stay... jk he b____

they will all be back next year, ben runs this team and his injury is an excuse for them all to return next year. Who are the top 5 prospects in 2021?

1 hour ago, warfelg said:

Mason's biggest strength coming out was arguably his downfield passing.  His deep and intermediate deep accuracy was better than his short and medium accuracy.

I understand they wanted to protect him, but when you have no running game, that's hard to do.  Fitchner is such a terrible OC.

• Like 3

Biggest down I haven’t seen mentioned- Barrons play was horrible. He looks like he has concrete in his shoes and was extremely slow in diagnosing plays. He’s supposed to be quick but when your man makes a break on his route and it takes you 3 steps to react it doesn’t matter how quick you are. I can’t believe I’m saying this but I think VW would have been better covering some of the plays. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Lambert44 said:

I forgot a down - Villanueva got destroyed yesterday

he needs to get his game back. 

8 hours ago, SteelersFan2333 said:

Biggest down I haven’t seen mentioned- Barrons play was horrible. He looks like he has concrete in his shoes and was extremely slow in diagnosing plays. He’s supposed to be quick but when your man makes a break on his route and it takes you 3 steps to react it doesn’t matter how quick you are. I can’t believe I’m saying this but I think VW would have been better covering some of the plays. 

true and I am just as shocked as you are. Right now I am not liking the baron signing

52 minutes ago, Magnus-Viktor said:

Biggest up?  I didn't waste money on the NFL Sunday Ticket this year.  Watched about 1% of the Cheatriot Scum game.  So I didn't waste my time or money on something not worth either.

and if this team keeps playing like this, no need to waste time here either. I am getting less tolerant of this team as the years have gone on too, and I don't think richter will get a good plan together. He is the worst part of all this right now IMO.  I don't like snell on this roster, they should have got a legit UFA, Ingram went to the ravens and would have helped. Maybe not, the OL doesn't want to run block anymore it seems

20 hours ago, 3rivers said:

and if this team keeps playing like this, no need to waste time here either. I am getting less tolerant of this team as the years have gone on too, and I don't think richter will get a good plan together. He is the worst part of all this right now IMO.  I don't like snell on this roster, they should have got a legit UFA, Ingram went to the ravens and would have helped. Maybe not, the OL doesn't want to run block anymore it seems

Agreed.  My tolerance for the NFL period has really waned in recent years.  I have watched roughly the equivalent of 2 games this entire season.  About 5 minutes of the Cheatriot game and nothing else of the Steelers.  Some of a Panther's game (just for McCaffrey.....Newton makes that team almost unwatchable he's so bad now though).  2 Vikings games.  Part of 2 Bears' games (5-10 minutes each).  That's it.  Yuck.  

The Brown and Bell drama the last couple seasons, along with 12 seasons of Tomlin's cheerleading buffoon antics has made the Steelers tough to stomach.  If I hadn't been a fan for so long (almost 30 years), and like so many of the players still, I would've canned them a few years ago, and for sure after Villanueva was the only one with any class during the national anthem while Tommy Boy and the losers stayed in the tunnel.   

So I'll check them out again when it's convenient and free for me, next Monday night against the 0-3 Bungals where "someone's O has got to go!", and other times like that, but that's it.  They no longer DESERVE my money and/or time.  When the Rooney's pull their heads out of their butts and do what they need to WIN instead of make political statements, maybe they'll be worth it again.  Until then, screw em.  

That last draft was a joke.  The last offseason was.  Last 2 offseasons.  Taking a 4th round S in 1, a 5th round WR in 2, a potentially good QB in 3, and a bunch of junk and a RB/FB tweener, followed up by giving up a lot of cap space for a stumpy LB that they should've had filled 2 years ago instead of wasting the entire previous season (and could've stayed put and drafted plenty quality CBs), could've drafted more DBs or WRs in 2, then took a 5th round WR at 66 (could've had Pratt at that point at LB), etc, etc.  That draft is a joke too.  So they managed to lose the best OL coach there is, best RB, best WR (who Tomlin's lack of discipline let turn into complete morons and they let one of them walk for nothing), and drafted like crap for 2 years.  Then you wonder why they're 0-3.  But hey, we got a tanking season going, and so we'll trade away our 1st rounder now lol.  Can't make this stuff up.