naptownskinsfan

Which game is this week's GOTW?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Which game is this week's GOTW?

• #18 Virginia @ #10 Notre Dame
    • #21 USC @ #17 Washington
    • Other- specify in thread

1 minute ago, PAW said:

Other schools can recruit QBs and hire good DCs too. I meant a built in advantage.  Clemson rarely has a top 5 recruiting class. So what are the schools recruiting better doing wrong? 

I don't know if they are necessarily doing something wrong. I just know that none of them had as good a DC+QB combo as Clemson has/had. This more a credit to Clemson than a slight to other teams.

They usually also don't keep their staffs in general as well together.

Just now, thrILL! said:

Devonta Smith- 7 rec, 188 yds, 3 TDs 

not even halftime

Everyone talking about Jeudy and Ruggs. He's saying don't forget about me.

It will be interesting to see if he decides to come back next season. Jeudy and Ruggs almost certainly will declare. That would give Smith the chance to be the #1 guy with Waddle playing the speedster roll. He's been a bit overshadowed which might mean he feels he can up his stock with another year to show what he is. If he stays the offense should be in good shape. If he goes it will be a huge question mark with the loss of the QB, 3 WR, and maybe RB and no one behind them that has got a ton of time.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mse326 said:

Everyone talking about Jeudy and Ruggs. He's saying don't forget about me.

It will be interesting to see if he decides to come back next season. Jeudy and Ruggs almost certainly will declare. That would give Smith the chance to be the #1 guy with Waddle playing the speedster roll. He's been a bit overshadowed which might mean he feels he can up his stock with another year to show what he is. If he stays the offense should be in good shape. If he goes it will be a huge question mark with the loss of the QB, 3 WR, and maybe RB and no one behind them that has got a ton of time.

I thought he might come back too but after this game he’s gonna be more on the early declaration radar. 

10 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

I’m not saying Tua isn’t a great QB, because he is. But those catch and run WRs do wonders for his stat lines. 

Clemson with the turnover on downs. 

That's why I've been trying to watch his feet, mechanics, ball placement, etc.  I don't care about the stats as much.