Winner?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Winner?

• Tie
    • Chicago
    • Redskins

Just now, JustAnotherFan said:

Nice try at the deflection.

It consists of many of the same theories as Andy Reid.  At least...I think he would like that.  Andy Reid loves to push the ball down the field, he loves his screens, things of that nature.  Nagy can't do that cause Mitch is poopie, so he has to rely on a short game.  

Dude, don't pretend like you're some secret football expert.  We are all fans here.  Acting like you somehow know more than anyone else doesn't fly.    

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

It consists of many of the same theories as Andy Reid.  At least...I think he would like that.  Andy Reid loves to push the ball down the field, he loves his screens, things of that nature.  Nagy can't do that cause Mitch is poopie, so he has to rely on a short game.  

Dude, don't pretend like you're some secret football expert.  We are all fans here.  Acting like you somehow know more than anyone else doesn't fly.    

Stop it LMAO. You clearly don't know crap about Nagy's offense and yet you were trying to pretend like you do. You got called out for it and are now trying to cover up the fact. 

Stop it LMAO. You clearly don't know crap about Nagy's offense and yet you were trying to pretend like you do. You got called out for it and are now trying to cover up the fact. 

I don't know the fact that Nagy is an Andy Reid disciple?  Or what Andy Reid likes to do?  I just showed I do know both.

And what I actually said is that Trubisky is not accurate more than 5 yards down the field.  Which...if you had watched the game...you would know to be true.  So...1.  I was wrong about nothing and 2.  I don't see what I am trying to cover up and 3.  you haven't shown you know anything about his offense.

So...good job puddin'.

Just now, Ragnarok said:

I don't know the fact that Nagy is an Andy Reid disciple?  Or what Andy Reid likes to do?  I just showed I do know both.

And what I actually said is that Trubisky is not accurate more than 5 yards down the field.  Which...if you had watched the game...you would know to be true.  So...1.  I was wrong about nothing and 2.  I don't see what I am trying to cover up and 3.  you haven't shown you know anything about his offense.

So...good job puddin'.

Saying that Nagy comes the Reid coaching tree is not proving ****. Again you don't know and yet you were trying to pretend that you do and when you got called out on proving this you are curling up in a corner. Just stop. You're embarrassing yourself.

Saying that Nagy comes the Reid coaching tree is not proving ****. Again you don't know and yet you were trying to pretend that you do and when you got called out on proving this you are curling up in a corner. Just stop. You're embarrassing yourself.

So Nagy coming from that Reid coaching tree, and him admitting that most of his influence is from Andy Reid...means that I don't know, was trying to pretend to, and am now curling up in a corner. 

You sweet summer child, you just believe whatever you want.  Have yourself a blessed evening.  

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, JustAnotherFan said:
7 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

So...good job puddin'.

Saying that Nagy comes the Reid coaching tree is not proving ****. Again you don't know and yet you were trying to pretend that you do and when you got called out on proving this you are curling up in a corner. Just stop. You're embarrassing

i like you both as posters, but I will say that Rag doesnt curl up in corners lol

• Like 2

Moving on. The NFC North division looks like it may come down to which team can stay the healthiest because all 4 look tough.

We have the most important game in the first half of the season next week on a short week against a good defense. This will show whether or not Nagy and Mitch are ready to make a run at a title or not.