Around The NFL: Gameday Talk

Jroc04

10 minutes ago, Broadway Joe said:
17 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Arizona's OL might give the Giants a run for their money! No Dallas's DL gets no credit. They were horrific!!

I was surprised how they were so overwhelmed with the bull rush. They looked horrible

I mean it seemed like 1/2 the Pressure came off 3 man Rush? That's pathetic. The RT was Winston Justice Esq'!!!

11 minutes ago, Broadway Joe said:
19 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Arizona's OL might give the Giants a run for their money! No Dallas's DL gets no credit. They were horrific!!

I was surprised how they were so overwhelmed with the bull rush. They looked horrible

I mean it seemed like 1/2 the Pressure came off 3 man Rush? That's pathetic. The RT was Winston Justice Esq'!!!

2 minutes ago, Phire said:

Dak only played well when 11 defenders decided to bite on play action over and over, and then he just chucked it up and his receivers made incredible catches. Still not convinced he’s that good individually. 

Get the hell outta here. Those two throws to Butler were BEAUTIFUL. You'd never say that if this was Carson.

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Get the hell outta here. Those two throws to Butler were BEAUTIFUL. You'd never say that if this was Carson.

Butler came out of nowhere and made amazing adjustments. Our receivers probably don’t make that catch so that’s a moot point. Dak literally just chucked up 50/50 balls and your guys came down with it. Honey Badger was an embarrassment back there multiple times.

1 minute ago, Phire said:

Butler came out of nowhere and made amazing adjustments. Our receivers probably don’t make that catch so that’s a moot point. Dak literally just chucked up 50/50 balls and your guys came down with it. Honey Badger was an embarrassment back there multiple times.

Wrong. Go back and watch the plays. First of all, Dak was rolling right and threw left, which is difficult. Second, he threw them will all arm/no legs. Third, he put the ball only where his guy could get it.

Those were amazing plays by Dak. You are letting your homer cloud your judgement.

11 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Wrong. Go back and watch the plays. First of all, Dak was rolling right and threw left, which is difficult. Second, he threw them will all arm/no legs. Third, he put the ball only where his guy could get it.

Those were amazing plays by Dak. You are letting your homer cloud your judgement.

Case Keenum could chuck the same 50/50 balls. The one throw he was rolling left I’ll give him but there wasn’t a defender within 5 yards of the receiver either.

Dak was asked to throw a WHOPPING 18 times. That’s unheard of in today’s NFL. An astronomical 13 completions. Every pass he throws is against a defense playing the run. Denver showed what happens when the run is taken away. 

3 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I am perusing the interwebs this AM and can legitimately say that 100% of the world disagrees with you. Its pretty universally understood that Dak played amazing last night. 

Which is ridiculous for someone who completed 13 passes. It’s the cowboys, everybody wants to hype them up.

Archived