Week 4: Redskins (0-3) vs. Giants (1-2): Sunday 1 pm

MikeT14

1 minute ago, Skins212689 said:

I don't want my suppose future QB around this BS as I said before!!! He was calling for the ball to be snapped, yet the Center doesn't. 

I know Keenum looked bad, but what did putting in Haskins do except get him acquainted to the reality of Redskins incompetent football play? 

How is he gonna grow around incompetence? 

If that’s the case we simply never should draft a QB. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MKnight82 said:

I’ve been thinking about this and I don’t think Gruden will get fired midseason.  If they fire Gruden today then the only person left to point this finger at is Bruce.  He will string Gruden along all year letting the fans hatred boil up then fire Gruden in the offseason, and Bruce will be like, see we’ve made changes we gave you what you wanted.

Excellent point.  But I still think someone is fired tomorrow.  Probably Manusky, but if they replace him with Rob Ryan I'm going to LOL all over the place. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Skins212689 said:

I don't want my suppose future QB around this BS as I said before!!! He was calling for the ball to be snapped, yet the Center doesn't. 

I know Keenum looked bad, but what did putting in Haskins do except get him acquainted to the reality of Redskins incompetent football play? 

How is he gonna grow around incompetence? 

It’s on the RG, the rookie Martin. Martin is supposed to look back and see Hakins raising his leg to be snapped. Then, Martin hits Bergstrom and he snaps the ball. Martin wasn’t paying attention. So, the ball didn’t get snapped in time even though Haskins was calling for it twice.