Final Fantasy Tactics Mafia (Ivalice wins!)

TheKillerNacho

3 hours ago, SwAg said:

Why do you think Malfatron is willing to forego his own case on rack to "gut" vote me on D1?  He has openly equivocated and avoided a confrontation with me.  When it started and he began to lose, he backed off and retreated, because he is a little *****.  Bcb shows up to derp his way through a day phase with a "lol swag is scum, I got a secret read on him," and Malf and ET both jump at the opportunity to jockey votes for me as occurring at the behest of bcb.  Why do you think that is?

3 hours ago, Counselor said:

Let’s go Malf then 

3 hours ago, rackcs said:

This does make a lot of sense to me. Malf seemed pretty confident about me being scum but moved off of me pretty easily

Malf

3 hours ago, Forge said:

We could always try it out. We somehow got it to work in Overwatch. 

Malf. 

3 hours ago, SwAg said:

Malfatron

3 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

I like it better than squire.  Unvote

I am curious though, what are your thoughts about swag? He is a master manipulator as seen when @The Orca red lettered him and he managed to get orca lynched....he fooled malf that game I believe 

3 hours ago, Malfatron said:

i dont really have time for this after all, so if you hang me that okay

^^^^^^^^^^ All these appeared to be in a shot amount of time. Malf didnt even attempt to defend himself. #weakass

2 minutes ago, Counselor said:

But why was I redirected from Touch to Swag and not Pickle to Swag 

If it's like his previous games...I had an alignment compare as Wesley Crusher in Star Trek 1 and I was redirected. Nacho randomly changed 1 of the two names to the person I was redirected to

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

If it's like his previous games...I had an alignment compare as Wesley Crusher in Star Trek 1 and I was redirected. Nacho randomly changed 1 of the two names to the person I was redirected to

Okay. I said Touch and Pickle in that order so maybe he did it that way. 

38 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I mean, based on rick’s role, scum are separate.

Rick's character role is likely Indy, which is not surprising

On 10/1/2019 at 10:28 AM, Forge said:

Delita could be a good guy or a bad guy, or an indy. He's Ramza's best friend, but goes through the game on his own path. 

I'd assume there is a main scum group (zodiac stone holders). I think I know the main scum group alignment name, but just based on a logical conclusion from some other info

@squire12 why are you still sitting on bcb?

@Malfatron what are your thoughts on squire?

Pickle did a good job of getting any heat off of himself and pitting these two against eachother

3 hours ago, Malfatron said:

idc

WTF. 

3 hours ago, Tk3 said:

I had a civ read on him earlier.. but I get where your head is at.

I'm watching him

^^^^ Defending pickle

3 hours ago, Llamalover said:

I'm gonna go with Squire, something seems fishy about him

What seemed fishy?

malf

Wonder if this was coordinated with any other scum. 

Just now, Dome said:

btw, i know this olevita character...

so if we're worried they got converted in the 1 night it could've happened, lmk.

@Forge what's the story with olevita? 

The "hidden princess" at the start of the game.  Delta is trying to become King, he uses her to that end through marriage and by playing all sides against the middle. He makes this happen in the end, marrying her, she stabs him and he kills her, before presumably dying himself. There are suggestions during the game that he cares for her, but she's also his pawn

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

The "hidden princess" at the start of the game.  Delta is trying to become King, he uses her to that end through marriage and by playing all sides against the middle. He makes this happen in the end, marrying her, she stabs him and he kills her, before presumably dying himself. There are suggestions during the game that he cares for her, but she's also his pawn

what would her alignment be?

2 minutes ago, Dome said:

what would her alignment be?

I would have no reason to believe that she wouldn't be town or a friendly other at worse without being converted by Delita. She's never a bad guy throughout the game or anything...just an unfortunate pawn through political machinations of others. 

I actually have to give @TheKillerNacho some props. The set up for Delita, the incorporation of Ovelia into that, and delita's actual win con were done really well in a translation sense from the game to this based on Delita's autopsy. Really nice work. 

• Like 2