Final Fantasy Tactics Mafia (Ivalice wins!)

TheKillerNacho

2 hours ago, squire12 said:
20 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

malf

Wonder if this was coordinated with any other scum. 

@Matts4313  It was this post regarding pickles vote on Malf that led me to think you thought pickle was part of a scum group vs being alone.   "The coordinated with any other scum"....reads to me like something occurring in chatty with scummates

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

@Matts4313  It was this post regarding pickles vote on Malf that led me to think you thought pickle was part of a scum group vs being alone.   "The coordinated with any other scum"....reads to me like something occurring in chatty with scummates

Well, he’s alone, read his PM

9 minutes ago, squire12 said:

That was during my read up...

8 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Please point out where I’m pretending to scum Hunt.  I literally have just been issuing declarations since last night.

LeBron+James+pointing+reaction.gif

I wonder if you will ever be able to pick up on my sarcasm. 

58 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Dome is obvious scum, faking an investigation role.  Matts is also obvious scum faking like he cares.  ET is obvious scum pretending and failing to not be a little *****.  Rick tried to kill me, but he killed himself instead.

I would respond, but then this little brat will say "oh I'm being personally attacked!" six months later...

Pro tip, child: if you're always the victim, you're never the hero.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, ET80 said:

I would respond, but then this little brat will say "oh I'm being personally attacked!" six months later...

Pro tip, child: if you're always the victim, you're never the hero.

It was relevant to the interaction.  It's not something I bring up regularly.  I'm shocked that you ostensibly lack the capacity to read the context of what I said.

Wouldn't know, but probably true tip, bro:  it's worth the extra dollar for the Kleenex when you have a good ol cry over the bad man on the Internet.

On 10/1/2019 at 1:58 PM, SwAg said:

At least not at length.  The people I recall accusing of this are well-founded, such as ET and Woz in Breaking Bad, when all of their posts were theme and harassing me with personal attacks.

Dude read this, and thinks I regularly bring up his little hissy fit, and is now pissed.  He's just using it as an excuse.  It was relevant to a conversation that someone else initiated.  And now he's off crying again and refusing to play.