Final Fantasy Tactics Mafia (Ivalice wins!)

TheKillerNacho

21 minutes ago, squire12 said:

I do as well, but but from what I read of matts collection of posts and his comments, I did not get the feeling that he thought Pickle was alone.  My concern is that he is trying to make a connection between pickle and some other players as being scum teammates

In what way did I make it seem that way? 

3 minutes ago, Llamalover said:

Just the way Squire was defending himself, I guess. It just seemed like he was trying to push away any narrative involving him. That was just my read though.

1. Are you the big brother?

2. If so can you slap racks with a dictionary for me? 

If you do I will support you eternally. 

21 minutes ago, Dome said:

He could be 

Anytime someone responds with this, I want to post a gif of dwight saying "could be" "sounds possible" when Jim is questioning about when the world could end and they would all need to move into dwights bomb shelter. 

But I have never found that gif. 

3 minutes ago, Nazgul said:

**** ET

I try all yesterday to get people to vote ET. No dice. Now all the sudden you will vote him? 

4 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Anytime someone responds with this, I want to post a gif of dwight saying "could be" "sounds possible" when Jim is questioning about when the world could end and they would all need to move into dwights bomb shelter. 

But I have never found that gif. 

I try all yesterday to get people to vote ET. No dice. Now all the sudden you will vote him? 

I am but a vessel for SwAg.

Also I was the first to vote ET yesterday, you dweeb.

Should we be concerned that Counselor tried to use that to clear himself?

He was also very very quick to point out that he moved the hit on to pickle.

In previous mafia games, scum has also had "teleporter" type roles. Each scum group and civs had them. Just like each scum group and civs had similar items (tricorder, batleths, phaser/distruptors) 

Hmmmmmm.......

1 hour ago, rackcs said:

This ksj lynch just feels like a lazy inactive lynch that scum can jump on. Don't have to scum hunt at all, just go after the inactive and everyone just piles on. 

It is, but after getting screwed by inactives and death note, I understand it as well.