Final Fantasy Tactics Mafia (Ivalice wins!)

TheKillerNacho

6 minutes ago, SwAg said:
11 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Because I have been playing for nearly a decade with ET80 and I have never seen him fake-rage to not attempt to play. He has more class than that - he isnt like me and that low life scum @Dome. His gambits are different. 

Sure, maybe he is scum AND raging. But he is not attempting to "hide in front of us/not play" by purposely raging. 

Its just not his style IMO. Which discredits your entire case in my eyes. 

I still have both you and him scummy tho. Maybe yall are warring factions. Wouldnt that be funny. 

This was so bad that I cannot even consider this an actual argument.  There are numerous instances of players saying X to permit them to do Y, which is what at the base of this case is.  

ET regularly engages in gimmicks that are conducive to not actually playing.  You telling me that he has too much class to do something to abstain from participation is an absolute joke.  If you want to say it’s a null, that is one thing, but your position is verifiably untrue.  

How about him saying nothing but Beef Supreme for basically two days?  Is that not using a tactic to abstain from actually playing?

Your whole perspective is warped and lacks credibility.

Try again.