Final Fantasy Tactics Mafia (Ivalice wins!)

TheKillerNacho

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Matts: Faking a fight isnt his style, he does other gambits

Swag: But what about all these different gambits he has pulled

What about these other gambits that are identical in concept because they accomplish the same thing.

I guess the guy who was convicted of stabbing X is innocent of shooting Y because he clearly stabs people. 

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

What about these other gambits that are identical in concept because they accomplish the same thing.

I guess the guy who was convicted of stabbing X is innocent of shooting Y because he clearly stabs people. 

exactly. Now you are understanding. 

Its called a meta. Its not in his meta to rage and call someone a bunch of names in a fake argument. Could he have done it? Sure. But I have seen him pull a lot of ish - - never that. 

Just now, Matts4313 said:

exactly. Now you are understanding. 

Its called a meta. Its not in his meta to rage and call someone a bunch of names in a fake argument. Could he have done it? Sure. But I have seen him pull a lot of ish - - never that. 

That’s literally not what I am saying he did

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

I can’t believe I’m getting heat lmao 

Join the club.

I solely vote for someone who isn’t posting. He starts posting. I switch to my biggest scum read since the only reason I voted him was he wasn’t responding to pings. He and 2 others go for a late push.