Final Fantasy Tactics Mafia (Ivalice wins!)

TheKillerNacho

Just now, SwAg said:

Do you want me to bump all of my posts pushing ET, big brain?

Yeah, he called you a child and then you locked in. 

People follow you. 

Im not saying they didnt. If you are having trouble reading it the last two times I said it:

Swag was the catalyst for the lynch. I pushed him first, but no one followed. 

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

I made it clear what side I was on. I'm not the one who completely flip flopped at the end to try to force ot and then still claim I knew et was scum. Why push ot then?

To give the other people that were flip/flopping at the end time to make their own decision and get reads of my own going forward. It's not like ET was/is the only scum. I'd rather catch someone else tonight AND get scum. One of those we've already done. There are a few others that flipped towards the end that made things very interesting.

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

To give the other people that were flip/flopping at the end time to make their own decision and get reads of my own going forward. It's not like ET was/is the only scum. I'd rather catch someone else tonight AND get scum. One of those we've already done. There are a few others that flipped towards the end that made things very interesting.

It was pretty clear that those were two competing lynches and one was probably town boosted by scum and the other scum boosted by town.

3 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

And then was the deciding vote to kill him. 

#smart

L. o. l.

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

It was pretty clear that those were two competing lynches and one was probably town boosted by scum and the other scum boosted by town.

It was also pretty clear that Dome and I put in our votes at the exact same time minus a few milliseconds when the VC was 6-4

1 hour ago, rackcs said:

Accuse him of being scum all you want but accusing him of a bias is wrong imo

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

Ive never seen you cry about it when I say it about pickle and orca

Racks you crybaby hypocrite!!!!

Racks

Racks

Racks

At least have pair like Matts