Final Fantasy Tactics Mafia (Ivalice wins!)

TheKillerNacho

13 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

The thesis of my post was that voting for swag makes no sense

Its bizarre to me that you are so fixated on the part where I said his theory was a low likeliness plausible 

Really?  Because it shouldn’t, as I can recall several games where you derided people for remaining steadfast on possibility rather than likelihood, and often the people on the receiving end were the twins.  So, the contrast seems rather notable.

3 hours ago, rackcs said:

After yesterday I feel much stronger about squire and mwil than orca although an orca lynch would still be fine by me. I just think those other two are much more confirmed scum with their shenanigans at end of day yesterday.

lol

32 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

It says Ifrit can vote though. So someone has to be playing that role. Can they post? 

Since Ifrit is summoned (most likely by the summoner) then whoever summoned them is probably controlling their moves through PMs or something. That's just what I've gathered.

5 minutes ago, Llamalover said:

Since Ifrit is summoned (most likely by the summoner) then whoever summoned them is probably controlling their moves through PMs or something. That's just what I've gathered.

Summoner

A warrior who may Summon the most powerful of spirits, the beings known as espers.

So is Ifriti an esper?

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:
Summoner

A warrior who may Summon the most powerful of spirits, the beings known as espers.

So is Ifriti an esper?

A quick Google search helped:

https://finalfantasy.fandom.com/wiki/Ifrit_(Final_Fantasy_VI)

This Esper uses great energy to fry foes in an inferno. Good on foes weak vs. fire.
—PlayStation esper section

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Llamalover said:

In FF lore though, those characters are sentient beings that make their own choices. I pieced it together that its the summoner controlling after the day moves; but I was kind of hoping they were full on new additions to the game.