Final Fantasy Tactics Mafia (Ivalice wins!)

TheKillerNacho

What an uneventful night. The soldiers sit back and wait for something to happen. But no Lucavi seem to manifest themselves to attack the party.

"Could they all be gone?" asked one soldier, "This is so boring!"

Just then, one of the soldiers collapsed. @kingseanjohn succumbed to his poisoning and is dead. He was an Ivalice Calculator.

"Well at least something happened," the other guard remarked, "I was really getting bored here."

Day 5 is open. It ends at 9:00 PM ET 10/6.

Autopsy:

You are an Ivalice Soldier. You are Ivalice-aligned: Eliminate all threats to Ivalice.

You have graduated from Ivalice War Academy as a fully trained Calculator!

Arithmetician1M.gif

The following skills have been added to your abilities (you can only use ONE ability per night):

• Nightly Recharge: Any X-shot abilities that target player have are increased by 1-shot each. You cannot target that player again this game.

Your job starts with the following items. You can use ONE item per night, in addition to an ability:

• None!

2 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

What an uneventful night. The soldiers sit back and wait for something to happen. But no Lucavi seem to manifest themselves to attack the party.

"Could they all be gone?" asked one soldier, "This is so boring!"

Just then, one of the soldiers collapsed. @kingseanjohn succumbed to his poisoning and is dead. He was an Ivalice Calculator.

"Well at least something happened," the other guard remarked, "I was really getting bored here."

Day 5 is open. It ends at 9:00 PM ET 10/6.

Autopsy:

Reveal hidden contents

You are an Ivalice Soldier. You are Ivalice-aligned: Eliminate all threats to Ivalice.

You have graduated from Ivalice War Academy as a fully trained Calculator!

Arithmetician1M.gif

The following skills have been added to your abilities (you can only use ONE ability per night):

• Nightly Recharge: Any X-shot abilities that target player have are increased by 1-shot each. You cannot target that player again this game.

Your job starts with the following items. You can use ONE item per night, in addition to an ability:

• None!

Can I let you all in on a little secret that mafia likely just figured out? 

Edited by Matts4313

38 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Hit me you lil bishes. I ******* dare you.

Scum moves dont work on me. It "advances their cause" (no clue WTF that means).... but I figured getting blocking a hit was probably the smarter play than them getting some sort of bonus move.