Final Fantasy Tactics Mafia (Ivalice wins!)

TheKillerNacho

8 hours ago, Tk3 said:

I haven't wasted a second on anything

When this thing is over don't you dare act like I "did this to myself" and you are "absolved of guilt" for being wrong.

Every single word I have said is true and accurate

N1, tried to brew an additional potion to protect.. was roleblocked by a dancer

N2, successfully brewed an additional potion to protect

N3, tried to brew an additional potion to protect.. was roleblocked by a dancer

N4, tried to use a potion to protect Forge, however he vanished

There are only 3 options

1. Matts, who admitted to the N3 poisoning, was also the N2 poisoner
  2. Swag never was poisoned and this is some gambit
  3. There was another poisoner out there

I have a hard time believing we are still dealing with a number of scum, so whoever is civ needs to speak up.. even if that is the dancer

I'm still feeling the Llama / Rack situation, to be honest. I think that's where I prefer to go. If we are going to go with Llama, I do think the time to do it would be now when we can simply have the two espers vote it while the rest of us don't vote

Going to put my thoughts out there from everyone to discuss.   I will be back after the late afternoon FB games..

Forge- strong town lean.  He has a weapon (disarmed 2 players) but has not killed either of them.  That does not seem like scum forge.

Matts-  strong town lean.  Mason with dome and that autopsy shows matts as avalice aligned.  Pickle could have converted, but very unlikely with his night 1 death.  Admits to poisoning KSJ.  Questions being could he have been converted by another player?  Could he have poisoned swag as an indy/other faction?  Leaning no on both of these.

Nazgul- generally a tough player to read.   Voted for swag, roleblocked tk3.  Not sure if @Nazgul has confirmed that, though not really needed.  He also voted on some other lucavi lynches after the ET vote.  Town lean.  Question @Nazgul do you have any items in your inventory? 

Swag - led the lynches on 2 lucavi lynches and had called mwil as well as scum.  Strong town lean. Question does surround the espers and how that could be an indy setup.  Willing to look at that more for sure.

Rackcs- neutral to slight scum read. Mining efforts to provide info.  Sounds like he has a role that could produce some info.  I would like to know more from him. @rackcs  do you have items in your inventory?   

Llama -supposedly has no items.  Claims to have a vengeful ability on his death.  Scum lean

Tk3- has items that could be either used for killing ( poisoning ) or curing/ reviving /protecting (as how these games would work ).  Was on the ET lynch (self preservation), on the mwil lynch (though was vote restricted as a mod punishment ).  Not on the orca lynch.  Between matts, swag and tk3...1 of them is not telling the truth on the night 2 situation on swag being poisoned.   Strongest scum lean.