Final Fantasy Tactics Mafia (Ivalice wins!)

TheKillerNacho

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

So, squire are you read up, then?  Or are you here to answer questions despite being absent for 40 pages?  That was awfully fast.

I am read up.   I read up over dinner.  I was on over my lunch for a short bit and there was not 40 pages to get through.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

I mean, the case against you has been spelled out, why are you taking the time to try to throw shade instead of doing something that may actually increase your survivability?

How is suggesting that you might be scum a problem for you?   Are you afraid to be lynched ?

Just now, squire12 said:

How is suggesting that you might be scum a problem for you?   Are you afraid to be lynched ?

You're scum or incompetent.  You cannot simply deflect every question back at me and have it go unnoticed, particularly when you mischaracterize it as well.  Nowhere did I even allude to it being a problem for me that you think I'm scum, I said that you going "GEE YOU SURE SEEM SCUM" to me does literally nothing for you, if anything it worsens your position.  That's called advice and being able to read the room.  

• Like 1

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

I like it better than squire.  Unvote

I am curious though, what are your thoughts about swag? He is a master manipulator as seen when @The Orca red lettered him and he managed to get orca lynched....he fooled malf that game I believe 

Just gave my thoughts. I trust Swag right now on Day 1. And as long as I trust Swag I’ll follow Swag because Swag is way more right than wrong. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, squire12 said:

I am read up.   I read up over dinner.  I was on over my lunch for a short bit and there was not 40 pages to get through.

I missed your posts from 5 hours ago, but prior to that it was 40.  You strike me as trying to be purposefully combative and contradictory to give the illusion of fighting / interested Town.  It's not very compelling.  It's just kinda falling flat as you try to throw shade.

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

You're scum or incompetent.  You cannot simply deflect every question back at me and have it go unnoticed, particularly when you mischaracterize it as well.  Nowhere did I even allude to it being a problem for me that you think I'm scum, I said that you going "GEE YOU SURE SEEM SCUM" to me does literally nothing for you, if anything it worsens your position.  That's called advice and being able to read the room.  

Not scum.  So I guess from your point of view I must be incompetent.