NBA GDT | '19-'20 | RIP KOBE "BLACK MAMBA" BRYANT

champ11

1 minute ago, resilient part 2 said:

I get those numbers..which is why I mentioned guards and wing players, But I also want my big man close enough to get offensive rebounds on misses from himself and others instead of floating around the 3 point line where he has almost no chance for a rebound. 

So I am not really disagreeing but rather making a bit a philosophical preference on different positions..

Thing is...most bigs operate at the rim, not in mid-range. It's typically guards and wings that operate in that area. So it's really a redundant conversation.

Note: Mid-range is 16-30 feet. Not many bigs operate that far from the hoop.

Edited by beekay414

14 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

"Old fossil here" And I say it's either or. Do what your good at. Can't picture all-time great players like Pat Ewing , Hakeem, Duncan, K Malone staying out on the 3 point line vs pounding the lane and using their exceptional mid-range shot.

damn Dirk started out a bigtime 3 point shooter but became his best with mid range fadeaways 

same for Jordan/ Kobe/Paul Pierce etc...

I don't really care about the argument of the value of each shot, it's just annoying stuff like this happens all the time:

PbP guy: "Suns haven't made a three in the 1st half and the difference is showing in the score"

Eddie: " Yes but they aren't losing by that much because they are taking other shots the other team is giving them"

No we are losing because no one on the team besides Booker can make a 3pter.

Just now, 11sanchez11 said:

I don't really care about the argument of the value of each shot, it's just annoying stuff like this happens all the time:

PbP guy: "Suns haven't made a three in the 1st half and the difference is showing in the score"

Eddie: " Yes but they aren't losing by that much because they are taking other shots the other team is giving them"

No we are losing because no one on the team besides Booker can make a 3pter.

this made me LOL.. just mute him..

Just now, Kirill said:

It wouldn't have been the popular decision, but they should have shut Zion down until next season. 3 months of playing like crap/into shape will not be good for his development.

hard to know without knowing where he is at injury wise..

damn for sure would have been so disappointed in not watching Zion.