NBA GDT | '19-'20 | RIP KOBE "BLACK MAMBA" BRYANT

champ11

1 minute ago, Pastor Dillon said:

you are 100% wrong. with WB and Gordon locked up, no way we would trade harden

Maybe, but LIS, after next season, Harden is only signed for two more years, with the last year being a PO. If it isn't working, then I don't know how you can say for certain they don't move Harden.

9 minutes ago, Bullet Club said:

I hate all of it tbh

it's good because the losing team can't foul to try and win the game like always happens and then you end up watching a bunch of fts

and the quarter thing is just there to make sure both charities get money lol

Edited by 11sanchez11

25 minutes ago, Pastor Dillon said:

You are right about MDA. Firing him will be the big upgrade this off season. But under no circumstance will they blow up the roster. You play it out the next 3 seasons, take your playoff births, make money for the new owner and rebuild after harden/Gordon/Westbrook are finished. 

there’s absolutely zero point to blow up a team like this and start a rebuild now. Fire MDA and roll with it the next 3 seasons. 

Yes take your playoff births, remain in mediocrity where you've been the past 20 years, make Fertitta more money he won't spend, and delay the rebuild. Makes perfect sense.

Edited by Kirill

11 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

it's good because the losing team can't foul to try and win the game like always happens and then you end up watching a bunch of fts

and the quarter thing is just there to make sure both charities get money lol

I understand why but I still disagree that those changes are good.

51 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Maybe, but LIS, after next season, Harden is only signed for two more years, with the last year being a PO. If it isn't working, then I don't know how you can say for certain they don't move Harden.

After next season, hes only signed for 2 more years.....thats a total of this season plus 3 more. Harden will be nearing 34 years old at that point and its an entirely new discussion, vastly different from moving on from him now or this off season. Harden will most likely retire a rocket or ring chase in his mid to late 30s. 

Just now, Pastor Dillon said:

If the NBA wants to make the All Star game worth having, then go back to East vs West and let the winner have Home Court Advantage in the Finals. 

Trae young would chuck the Eastern team out of the game then get his *** beat in the hallway by Giannis and Jimmy.

• Like 1

Just now, Kirill said:

Is the Rockets gameplan for contention still just "variance" in the name of chucking up 3 pointers? Your best player is Westbrook and he's a 20% three point shooter. It's time to blow it up.

if you have watched the rockets play in the last 20 games or so, Westbrook has not been chucking up 3s, in fact no one has that isnt at the very least a 33% 3 point shooter. Westbrook is down to 2 three pointers per game in the month of January, and hes only taken 5 in the last 6 games. 

Just now, Pastor Dillon said:

if you have watched the rockets play in the last 20 games or so, Westbrook has not been chucking up 3s, in fact no one has that isnt at the very least a 33% 3 point shooter. Westbrook is down to 2 three pointers per game in the month of January, and hes only taken 5 in the last 6 games. 

I've watched a lot of Westbrook. It won't last.