NBA GDT | '19-'20 | RIP KOBE "BLACK MAMBA" BRYANT

champ11

5 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

@Pastor Dillon How many more games do you have to see Harden play like this to admit it is time to move on and get rid of him????? Single handily losing games for the Rockets right now.

D'Antoni is also running that team into the ground. Said he was going to start load managing Tucker then played him 42 minutes. Just played Westbrook 42 minutes in a loss. Also news just came out that Morey cost the league 200 million dollars this season. Rockets are the dumbest organization in basketball, after the Knicks of course.

They need to blow it up, but unfortunately for them, they sent 3 of their future 1st round picks to OKC to downgrade CP3 into Westbrook. Not sure what they could get for Harden but some crappy team will probably bite. Maybe they could swindle the 76ers for Simmons.

Edited by Kirill

1 hour ago, Kirill said:

Lillard, Siakam, Harden, Butler, Joker are debatable.

Absolutely not.

Harden, Butler and Jokic are on a completely different tier. 

Lillard and Siakam are closer and yet still far better. 

If you want to make your case, go ahead. It better be pretty damn convincing.

Edited by Bullet Club

1 hour ago, Kirill said:

D'Antoni is also running that team into the ground. Said he was going to start load managing Tucker then played him 42 minutes. Just played Westbrook 42 minutes in a loss. Also news just came out that Morey cost the league 200 million dollars this season. Rockets are the dumbest organization in basketball, after the Knicks of course.

They need to blow it up, but unfortunately for them, they sent 3 of their future 1st round picks to OKC to downgrade CP3 into Westbrook. Not sure what they could get for Harden but some crappy team will probably bite. Maybe they could swindle the 76ers for Simmons.

You are right about MDA. Firing him will be the big upgrade this off season. But under no circumstance will they blow up the roster. You play it out the next 3 seasons, take your playoff births, make money for the new owner and rebuild after harden/Gordon/Westbrook are finished. 

there’s absolutely zero point to blow up a team like this and start a rebuild now. Fire MDA and roll with it the next 3 seasons. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Pastor Dillon said:

You’ve literally become the biggest troll on the site. 

Why? Because I'm the only one able to see the truth? How are you still defending this man? Why are you opposed to trading Harden and rebuild around the Rockets current best player, Westbrook? 

• Like 1

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

Why? Because I'm the only one able to see the truth? How are you still defending this man? Why are you opposed to trading Harden and rebuild around the Rockets current best player, Westbrook? 

I hope you really are trolling.

1 hour ago, Kirill said:

i agree with your dantoni point, but no way in heck the rockets are the 2nd dumbest organization in basketball.

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

I cant tell if you are just gloating, or if you really are a big jerk. We get it, the rockets aren't good. They arent winning a championship and might very well lose in the 1st round. Harden IS NOT the problem, to say hes the problem to the extent that he needs to be traded shows you are either trolling or you have zero basketball knowledge. Ive interacted with you enough to respect your basketball knowledge enough to go with you being a troll. 

12 minutes ago, Bullet Club said:

I hope you really are trolling.

Just check my man's responses every time I post anything on Harden......................

10 minutes ago, Pastor Dillon said:

I cant tell if you are just gloating, or if you really are a big jerk. We get it, the rockets aren't good. They arent winning a championship and might very well lose in the 1st round. Harden IS NOT the problem, to say hes the problem to the extent that he needs to be traded shows you are either trolling or you have zero basketball knowledge. Ive interacted with you enough to respect your basketball knowledge enough to go with you being a troll. 

Okay I will stop! BUT, I do think by end of next season there will be discussions of moving Harden. Team will have past their window and Morey or whoever the GM is could look to start over. And Harden will have only one year left on his deal and if the team has no chance of winning, he may look to go elsewhere himself. Give it one last shot at winning a ring. 

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

Just check my man's responses every time I post anything on Harden......................

Okay I will stop! BUT, I do think by end of next season there will be discussions of moving Harden. Team will have past their window and Morey or whoever the GM is could look to start over. And Harden will have only one year left on his deal and if the team has no chance of winning, he may look to go elsewhere himself. Give it one last shot at winning a ring. 

you are 100% wrong. with WB and Gordon locked up, no way we would trade harden

7 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

So the leading team will only have to score 24 points in the 4th quarter? I don't know what to think, but will just have to wait and see how it goes. Definitely will be the most competitive all star game in a while though.