NBA GDT | '19-'20 | RIP KOBE "BLACK MAMBA" BRYANT

champ11

48 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

I hope the Jazz and Nuggets play eachother in the playoffs 

Nuggets have so many good players

it would be a fantastic series for NBA fans man.

Gobert is great but he's simply not on Jokic's level. Superstar ish down the stretch 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, champ11 said:

also...like i told you a couple weeks ago @J-ALL-DAY. no one can check jokic. not gobert. nobody

A Jokic stopper simply does not exist in he modern NBA. You'd have to be strong/heavy enough to keep him from backing down, long enough that he can't just shoot over you, and nimble enough that you can cover him out in space (no, Jokic is not nimble, but the defender's role is reactionary and you have to be pretty nimble to stay in front of any player who likes to pump fake and drive) 

11 hours ago, Pastor Dillon said:

If the NBA wants to make the All Star game worth having, then go back to East vs West and let the winner have Home Court Advantage in the Finals. 

Any baseball fan would tell you how dumb that is

• Like 2

7 hours ago, champ11 said:

also...like i told you a couple weeks ago @J-ALL-DAY. no one can check jokic. not gobert. nobody

I agree. But no one can check a lot of NBA players when they're feeling it. When Lebron's feeling it nobody can guard him. When KD is feeling it no one can stop him. Any physically dominant player whose jumper is falling can pretty much be called unguardable at the time. I mean.. of course nobody can guard a Jokic turn around fader lol.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, champ11 said:

I need to see him do it in back to back games vs Gobert. 

But catching up on the HLs, Clarkson though…….. 

Month away until Spicy returns!! Basketball will be fun to watch again! 

27 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

I need to see him do it in back to back games vs Gobert. 

But catching up on the HLs, Clarkson though…….. 

Month away until Spicy returns!! Basketball will be fun to watch again! 

He's had plenty of good games against Gobert. Gobert punked Jokic once last year - which I already noted Favors was the matchup and Gobert was roaming off Millsap. I think scoring 11 straight down the stretch directly on Gobert when the only other offensive weapon on the floor is Will Barton is a pretty resounding, this guy can't guard me.

Clarkson went dumb last night lol. Should have been an easy double digit win and he drilled a couple ridiculous threes. 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, braylon said:

I agree. But no one can check a lot of NBA players when they're feeling it. When Lebron's feeling it nobody can guard him. When KD is feeling it no one can stop him. Any physically dominant player whose jumper is falling can pretty much be called unguardable at the time. I mean.. of course nobody can guard a Jokic turn around fader lol.

If Jokic commits harder to that midrange game and it becomes more automatic he is going to be one of the GOATS. Imo 

50 minutes ago, champ11 said:

He's had plenty of good games against Gobert. Gobert punked Jokic once last year - which I already noted Favors was the matchup and Gobert was roaming off Millsap. I think scoring 11 straight down the stretch directly on Gobert when the only other offensive weapon on the floor is Will Barton is a pretty resounding, this guy can't guard me.

Clarkson went dumb last night lol. Should have been an easy double digit win and he drilled a couple ridiculous threes. 

Oh okay, then I need to see Jokic do it against Favors!

Brotha you are taking this too serious. Relax, that was off the #1 Utah Jazz fan on the board trolling saying Jokic gets clamped by Gobert every time they face off.

The pre-game moment of silence and all they do tonight in LA is going to be super emotional. 

32 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Oh okay, then I need to see Jokic do it against Favors!

Brotha you are taking this too serious. Relax, that was off the #1 Utah Jazz fan on the board trolling saying Jokic gets clamped by Gobert every time they face off.

The pre-game moment of silence and all they do tonight in LA is going to be super emotional. 

i will never relax after an iconic jokic game 

To me - D Book is the true definition of a snub. I think he transcended the good stats bad team thing this year. Watching him, he's clearly a star. Special player. He deserved to get in. Phoenix has been solid to good with real NBA players on the court with D Book this year and they have had injury issues. It's not like their record is that far below these other mid tier teams. 

I would have had him in over Paul, Russ (obviously - most egregious decision but one i expected) and Ingram. He's probably better than Mitchell too, but I expected him to get it with the Jazz killin. 

Kind of bothers me that Ingram has played like 6 months of good basketball in his career and made a WEST all star team. Not the JV conference over here. But I guess it's a down year without Steph and Klay. And he has been very good this year - just kind of my personal feelings about the all star game. 

• Like 1