NBA GDT | '19-'20 | RIP KOBE "BLACK MAMBA" BRYANT

champ11

Meanwhile Mr overrated coach himself sits Jayson Tatum at the start of the fourth quarter up by 16 and does not put him back in until 6 minutes to go after 8 consecutive turnovers this is G League team this has to be a  retarded coach. Meanwhile Boston only up at 3 after Tatum hits at 3

Edited by resilient part 2

When Luka doncic dominates the ball like he does players like KP turn into role-players. Donchak turns KP into Chris Bosh the way LeBron did. I don't think it's a coincidence that kristaps porzingis has played his best games without Luka so far this year.

Luka doncic much like Trae Young blow up their stats by doing every dribble every pick-and-roll every pass every shot. The ball must go through them no one else. They get the stats and the glory. Yet if you look deeper neither one means that much to winning

They're 27-16 w/ him, and 4-3 w/out him. They'e capable of winning without him, sure. The Bucks are 4-0 w/out Giannis. I guess they don't need him to win?

1 hour ago, resilient part 2 said:

When Luka doncic dominates the ball like he does players like KP turn into role-players. Donchak turns KP into Chris Bosh the way LeBron did. I don't think it's a coincidence that kristaps porzingis has played his best games without Luka so far this year.

Luka doncic much like Trae Young blow up their stats by doing every dribble every pick-and-roll every pass every shot. The ball must go through them no one else. They get the stats and the glory. Yet if you look deeper neither one means that much to winning

So do you think the Heat should have done things differently, and taken the ball out of Lebron's hands to let Bosh thrive?

Small sample size, but the offense w/out Luka does seem to compliment KP. That's too bad, but it's not like they're on some 10-0 run with the offense going through KP instead of Luka. No reason not to still run the offense through Luka. This is only year 2, if this is really is an indictment against Luka, there's no reason to doubt it will change as he gets older.

59 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Philly is 6-18 on the road since their 3-0 start. Brutal.

Philly is just a ridiculous team I think. They certainly aren’t as good as last season they have a lot of talent idk if any of it fits. There have been games and stretches where I’ve thought hmm if this is the Philly team that shows up for the playoffs maybe they could win the east but for a majority of the season especially on the road it doesn’t seem like they can beat anyone. I think the odds of them putting it all together at this point are low and are more likely to lose in round 1 than make the ECF or Finals. I don’t think this is a we are so talented and we just have to hit the switch type of scenario.