NBA GDT | '19-'20 | RIP KOBE "BLACK MAMBA" BRYANT

champ11

24 minutes ago, Troy Brown said:

darcus smart is your dpoy ladies and gentlemen

Just for the record, Smart's defense is expected as he was always a beast, BUT his play is so much better this year as he plays A lot more on the ball (PG) than off the ball when Boston had Kyrie and Rozier.  Smart as a regular off the ball shooter was always less efficient. He makes so many more nice passes as a PG..

Edited by resilient part 2

6 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

what backcourt ??? Kemba Smart and any of Brown Hayward Tatum handle to the ball.. 

BTW Tatum says hello ;)

I guess it’s still a long shot for you guys to catch the two seed but I’ll see you on Friday. Big game early game against Miami tomorrow. 

24 minutes ago, kyle21121 said:

I guess it’s still a long shot for you guys to catch the two seed but I’ll see you on Friday. Big game early game against Miami tomorrow. 

When there was homecourt advantage I certainly wanted it.. Not as important in the bubble. Just want to avoid the 4th seed... Boston game against Miami is much bigger.. 

But always fun vs Toronto though.

Edited by resilient part 2

23 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

When there was homecourt advantage I certainly wanted it.. Not as important in the bubble. Just want to avoid the 4th seed... Boston game against Miami is much bigger.. 

But always fun vs Toronto though.

Agreed however 2nd seed will be Nets for Magic 3rd seed could be Philly or Indy though. 

Will be different without home court especially a potential Toronto/Boston second round Where the home team seems to always win in this matchup. 

• Like 1