NBA GDT | '19-'20 | RIP KOBE "BLACK MAMBA" BRYANT

champ11

3 hours ago, MookieMonstah said:

I need an explanation on how the Suns are good, because I can't wrap my head around it.

Rubio and Baynes are both good defensively and have really helped transform their defensive identity so far this season. Plus having Rubio takes a lot of pressure off of Booker to create and he can focus more so on just being a scorer while having bigs like Saric, Kaminsky, and Baynes that can all make 3's at a solid clip has really opened up the floor and improved their spacing.

13 minutes ago, Spartica4Real said:

Are the Nuggets expected to do a big trade at some point? Because they have a ton of desirable young players and I'm sure could package some for a trade while still maintaining their depth. 

Brad Beal was a name that kept coming up but seems unlikely with his recent extension. 

This Pels team is so fun to watch, really gonna enjoy watching them grow over the next few years. If only Zion was out there. 

38 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Brad Beal was a name that kept coming up but seems unlikely with his recent extension. 

That would've made sense. I definitely feel like they're a star away from that next and final step, and I'm sure most others agree. Whether the star comes from Murray taking the next leap, MPJ living up to pre-injury hype, or a trade, no matter what I think they'll need one. Murray/Beal/Jokic would've been legit. 

I'm very happy for Okafor.. I had this debate a year or two ago and people were saying he can't play in this modern game it doesn't have an outside shot doesn't have foot speed. He may be old school but he is proving that old school players can still exist he's doing great work on the inside something most 7-footers don't do anymore. While he may not ever live up to the billing as the top play core top high school player he once was he certainly has a spot in his League pair to think how many teams could use a center and didn't even give him a try. This whole 7-footers need to shoot jump shots is one of the biggest jokes in this generation

Long Live old school Ballers my brother

Edited by resilient part 2

2 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

I'm very happy for Okafor.. I had this debate a year or two ago and people were saying he can't play in this modern game it doesn't have an outside shot doesn't have foot speed. He may be old school but he is proving that old school players can still exist he's doing great work on the inside something most 7-footers don't do anymore. While he may not ever live up to the billing as the top play core top high school player he once was he certainly has a spot in his League pair to think how many teams could use a sense of didn't even give him a try. This whole 7-footers need to shoot jump shots is one of the biggest jokes in this generation

Long Live old school Ballers my brother

He played well for us last year too, just as a bench boy. But with Favors out he's been getting to start. He looks good, and the Pels already know that at minimum he's a good bench player for us. 

1 minute ago, Spartica4Real said:

I still like Tatum but damn I can't believe I ever wanted the Celtics offer so much more than the Lakers offer

BI is a STUD

Lonzo looks good too but he's definitely not as far along as BI, BI looks like he's gunning for an all star spot

Another Point I've been making for years it's amazing what a player can do when given proper opportunity. People may be surprised that Brandon Ingram but he was never in a great situation over there in LA. He gets to be one of if not the main players for his team and he is doing much better than any of the years he ever played with LA.

Jayson Tatum and Jaylen Brown will also show similar improvements just for the opportunities being better alone